MY 35 years ministry Testimony.

MY Personal details : I am born in India ,, in 1962. now my age is62y..
I am raised from very remote village. in young age i went to do my school teacher job in a very remote village. God blessed me to read the bible and i am convicted by the spirit of God and accepted Jesus as my savior, God and Lord, I am married in 1986. I am started my ministry in 1988. God blessed me to start my ministry by leaving my job to do full time ministry,
MY Early ministry Brother in Christ, Doing Lord's ministry from 35 years.. here is my testimony ,,I am working as a school teacher.. Day time i went to school to teach to Children and Evenings i went to share the gospel to people where is no gospel. God used me in mighty way and blessed my part time gospel work in my evenings. God blessed me to experience in persecutions, attacks, troubles, beating, and all kinds of sufferings, empty stomach days, tearful days, fearful nights too, for more than two decades. Slowly my ministry is rooted strongly in many villages in coastal area of Bay of Bengal.
MY dedication to live in remote village :
Actually i am living here from last 35 years but this is not my native place. God made me to realize in living in a remote area which is with great demand for ministry., There is no churches here in this area. I have decided to live here and decided to die here .. My life goal to establish minimum 100 village churches, 100 Evangelists, 10 Bible institutes ...

NOW THE MINISTRY: Is developed to few stated in India.. By experiencing the attacks and troubles ,, Ministry is doing well in remote villages,, Now the ministry is working with different ministers in different areas .. Now God blessed us to plant many baby churches in villages, and to giving training to sent fields. we are on the way to reach task .. 1. gospel to millions people, 2. Church planting works.. 3. Disciples training works. 4. Charity for suffering people,, 5. Seminars for all people to preach and teach the word of God with full fundamentals in New testament truth.

NOW THE MINISTRY : Is working in many villages . God blessed us to plant near 70 baby churches in different areas. And we trained and sent few ministers to fields for church planting. Few orphan kids are raised in home and married and went to live in other area. Our disciples Bible training center is working to make new ministers (disciples). OUR GOAL AND VISION : We believe as the body of Christ we need to work in few matters.. 1. Out reach gospel mission. 2. Church planting works, 3. Disciples training 4. Sending mission workers to fields. 5. Caring for suffering saints (charity), 6. Literature & online ministry, 7. Doctrinal awareness works like seminars and conferences to teach truth ..
Now my family : My wife also left her job to help me in the ministry. My son 32y old who is an engineer is left his job matters and joined with me in the ministry. Our whole family is working for Lord's ministry., Our troubles and needs :
We don't have full freedom for ministry in our Country.
Now the regular programs
Now our ministry doing : Our teams are going to distribute gospel tracts and to give the personal gospel. Secondly working to plant churches in new villages. Thirdly we are giving training to new Evangelists and pastors to go to live in very remote .. Fourth.. taking care with unity of our ministry partners to show some charity on truly suffering people., Fifth .. we are conducting the doctrinal awareness and spiritual awareness seminars to preach truth .
I AM REQUESTING ALL OF YOU ,, TO PRAY FOR OUR CALLL AND VISION TO SERVE WELL.. .

Hello Brother IND;

I appreciate your testimony by sharing your story.

I'm blessed to see how God has entrusted you as husband and father. Your wife and son (other children?) and a large connection of other servants and ministers who are blessed as your partner and support to them.

From what I read you have large responsibilities in the people business, God's direction of your training growing disciples (Pastors and Preachers) and sending them out in the field.

Those remote areas that you will travel are the areas where many unsaved are.

I really wish you could have met the late
Pastor Jagan Mohan, (CHD Mission) a former member of Christian Forum Site.

Keep up the good work,
brother, and will continue praying for your ministry.

God bless
you.

Bob

From what I read you have large responsibilities in the people business, God's direction of your training growing disciples (Pastors and Preachers) and sending them out in the field.
Yes Brother Bob.. ministry is doing well,.. Many responsibilities, many demands and needs too,, Please pray for every need in our mission works...

From what I read you have large responsibilities in the people
yes sir, I am with more responsibilities in the ministry. Leading church as shepherd, giving teachings to our disciples Bible training college as bible teacher, and also elder/leader for ministry which is started in 1988 .. God is using me.. Still i am not worthy but the grace of God is doing well in my life,

I'm blessed to see how God has entrusted you as husband and father. Your wife and son (other children?) and a large connection of other servants and ministers who are blessed as your partner and support to them.
Yes i am believing first church is our family,, Our family is first group (church) .. 1 Tim 2: 5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)... i am strongly teaching to new ministers to maintain their families ,, our family is important ,,

God's direction of your training growing disciples (Pastors and Preachers) and sending them out in the field.
This is very important but this is an risky program for me.. we are running the Bible institute in a rented building.. which is causing for more rent/hire charges. I am waiting and asking God for a own building for Bible college.. We need the own building to avoid the hire/rental charges. Please add to pray,, This teaching project is very important..

Those remote areas that you will travel are the areas where many unsaved are.
We have big work here.. in past years we have reached more than 150 villages to give gospel to door to door.. God blessed to plant 70 believers groups.. We are working to have follow up ministry, some of them are growing as small churches. work is in process,, we are praying to God for his help to have two gospel vans (vehicles) .. we need two old vehicles to send out teams to long long distance area villages.. Please pray,,,

Back