muslim faith

smellycat

Account Closed
muslim faith

is this correct what i just seen on tv,about a evil pharoah who killed the first born sons.?is any of this in the koran.?how then do they describe moses.?

HERE is an online, searchable version of the qu'ran.

Bear in mind that Musa = Moses and Isa = Yeshua/Jesus

i can,t understand who they serve.?their leader is making a mockery of westerners now,but most are asleep,or choose his way.greed etc.the good people are mostly asleep,or busy working .to look in from the east we would seem fools.but they look at tv as a guide.as we look at tv as a abomination of their god.

i can,t understand who they serve.?their leader is making a mockery of westerners now,but most are asleep,or choose his way.greed etc.the good people are mostly asleep,or busy working .to look in from the east we would seem fools.but they look at tv as a guide.as we look at tv as a abomination of their god.

Brother, you are coming across as a wee bit incoherent. I don't really understand your post and your odd punctuation is difficult for me to get my hands around. Sorry.

ok,satan is now as we chat,swaying our youngsters from truth.westerners are being attacked from western people who not knowing what they are doing.there leader is spiritually satan.:(

That region has a "prince" of the air that is set over them. Daniel spoke of it in Daniel 10:13
You know that is no earthly prince that held up an angel of the LORD for 3 weeks. Satan is not omni present, he has underlings that administer areas for him. Think of it as multi level marketing.

13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, see, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Basically they bow down to a demon god - he was originally a stone statue or idol. This is forbidden in the 10 commandments as given to Moses by God.

Back