1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Muslim Extremism in the UK

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Boanerges(Inactive), Apr 28, 2008.

1. France: Brigitte on trial.

2. m8 people are getting very mixed here.people need to wake up.
  3. That's pretty scary stuff. The extemists that they captured here last year were going to blow up the CN tower and the parliament buildings.And were targeting the Prime Minister.
  4. Thanks Larry!

5. Yipps!

And this is where I'm going to visit in 6 days?! I need lotsa' prayer, Ok?

6. Good thing Jesus is going with you. :)

(you didn't forget to invite Him… did you?):eek:
  7. I'm hearing more and more things about the spread of Islam throughout Europe. Thank God we live overseas.
  8. There is a strong muslim presence in the US also and they are teaching pretty much the same things.

9. The Muslims have been invading Western Europe since the 7th Century. The only reason they have stopped is because of their own internal turmoil. It was never because we have gave them a final beating, although we have beaten them many times.

As of now the Muslims have advanced to a point that would have made their forrunners envious. They are in every major Western European country and in the USA.
    I think we will have to fight them.
  10. my wife is using a muslim square for the baby,not happy.
  11. Sorry to here that Mike.
  12. just seems there names are creeping into society.when my church is called a mosque i will let you know.

13. Thanx, Dean. That's a good reminder. I don't think I have to remind Him. His Spirit is living inside me. So, I guess I need not be fearful.
  14. SS Great Britain is still a western civilization. THe article was only meant to show the growing influence of Muslim extremism and the oxymoron which is moderate islam. It was never meant to frighten anyone.