1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Musical Instrumentation

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by Draverd, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Musical Instrumentation

Does any one here play any musical instruments? I play the piano. I am some what good. I just got back from a piano concert from my college where I played Beethoven's the Moonlight Sonata 1st movement. It was fun even though I was really nervous XD.

So this thread is basically to talk about what instruments you play, what songs you can play, what you are learning etc...
  2. I pick at a guitar a little but one cannot call it music. I am really good at playing the CD player! My youngest teenage son is really quite talented with a guitar.
  3. I've played the guitar since 1970. I've studied theroy and was at one time a pretty fair fingerstylist. I love jazz, and oh by the way Moonlight Sonata, rock, christian music, etc.
  4. I can play a mean radio. :D I have no musical talent other than appreciating different genres that glorify God.