multi quote function?

Hit reply, find the next post and hit reply... it'll tally up. :) You can even highlight one part of a quote and a reply button will appear after you stop selecting the text you want to quote.

Hit reply, find the next post and hit reply... it'll tally up. :) You can even highlight one part of a quote and a reply button will appear after you stop selecting the text you want to quote.
awesome.

thank you.

i did that in one post and i had to keep bouncing back up the thread to find the next post i wanted to quote.

so i was bouncing from the bottom reply box and back up the thread to find the next post.

i thought there might be a better way to go down a thread and collect all the posts i wanted to quote, without hitting the bottom reply box each time.

God Bless you.

awesome.

thank you.

i did that in one post and i had to keep bouncing back up the thread to find the next post i wanted to quote.

so i was bouncing from the bottom reply box and back up the thread to find the next post.

i thought there might be a better way to go down a thread and collect all the posts i wanted to quote, without hitting the bottom reply box each time.

God Bless you.
It was the only way I knew how. :)

awesome.

thank you.

God Bless you.

We actually used to have a multi quote function, but it disappeared in one of the updates... lol

Back