1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Mullah Zakir Naik says "Every Muslim Should be a Terrorist "

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Boanerges(Inactive), May 31, 2008.

1. I'm going to build a hole, get a rock, and when the time comes, crawl under that rock and hide. Seriously, how long is this going to go on? First, babies, next every muslim should be a terrorist...I can't even imagine what's going to come out next.

2. Hm, and then catching a Muslim on a plane with a bomb and trying to arrest him is a hate crime.

The horrors of the world are being revealed, and we are embracing them :'(

3. Oh, so now we can't arrest some Muslim who wants to kill hundreds of innocent people in the name of their god? Well, if some "Christian" tried to do that it wouldn't be a hate crime, wouldn't it?

4. You hit the nail on the head, lol.

I saw a political cartoon the other day, and I found it pretty funny, and true. It showed two juxtaposed pictures. One, was a Qur'an being flushed down a toilet, and at the top of the picture it said "HATE CRIME", and then in the next picture, it showed a Bible being flushed down the toilet, and a top that picture it read "HUMOR".

;)