Mormonism

Sorry bro for the disagree, but the most outstanding witness or proof is him telling Netanyahu that Israel must give back the land taken in '67, ...that was so humorous, on nationwide television Netanyahu told him he was naive and "that it would never happen!" LOL LOL LOL LOL

Gene

He attended a Christian church, but I have seen no witness at all from him one way or the other.

Sorry bro for the disagree, but the most outstanding witness or proof is him telling Netanyahu that Israel must give back the land taken in '67, ...that was so humorous, on nationwide television Netanyahu told him he was naive and "that it would never happen!" LOL LOL LOL LOL

Gene
You are correct. I didn't think of that.

I watched it on You Tube, there is a lot of swallowing going on, it's hilarious, ...Benjamin Netanyahu telling the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES (or so he thinks) he was naive, and then, if I remember correctly, the next day there was an emergency in Israel and Benny couldn't stay the week and flew home, .....I guess he wore out his welcome. LOL LOL LO LOL LOL LOL

Agreed. If most Christians KNEW what Mormons believe and teach, they would reject that faith outright!

Example.........
How many of us know that Mormons believe that for one to be saved, he has to be accepted by Joseph Smith?

How man of us know that the Mormons believe that Father God and Mother God have sex all the time and the result is our souls???

How many of us know that Mormons practice "Baptism of the Dead"???
What's baptism of the dead? It can't be as obvious as it sounds, but then again.

What's baptism of the dead? It can't be as obvious as it sounds, but then again.

Yes sir, it is exactly what you think it is.

In Salt Lake City, at the Tabernacle, they have several people who stand in for the dead. When one's family member who becomes a Mormon, and they meet the required price demanded by the church of Morman (ie. Joseph Smith), then no matter how wicked, or how long the person has been dead, they baptize one of the stand ins and according to the Church, and that dead person is then moved into heaven.

Did I just hear someone say......CRAZY??? How about CULT!

Mormonism, is NOT CHRISTIANITY!

I have never failed to vote in a presidential election, until the last one..I have always considered myself a Rep...but sadly I see that they do not really represent the values of the people anymore than the Dems....They forced the last two candidates upon us and this Mormon was the last straw for me! I could not and cannot vote for those I know are ungodly and that I see are at work against the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Do you know who the only President in the history of the USA who went to Church every Sunday with a Bible under his arm and actually taught a Bible study class?
Jimmy Carter.

He is also considered to be one of the worst presidents we have ever had. Go Figure.

AND, AND, AND.............., don't forget CAMP DAVID, that fiasco he organized with Yassar Arafat to make peace in the Holy Land!

Gene

Hey ya'll, this isn't about the subject of the thread, but we've hijacked it so far off course anyway, at least it's Christian, ........ some well know politicians with egg on their faces,

Gene

Nah! they still think the devil is going to pull off something and win the war with Jesus, ...the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings.

Sitting in the front row even, have you ever seen so many phony smiles in one place? LOL

If I was a betting man I would bet they are all thinking the same thing, ....who organized this shin-dig and invited them to sing, ...his/her head is going to roll!

Gene

Back