1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Moramoon says hello

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Moramoon, May 2, 2007.

1. Moramoon says hello

Hi everybody, My name is Claudia, I'm mexican and I'm looking for friends.
    I love music, especially rock and worship. My favorite movies are the ones that make me laugh.
  2. Oh, and my favorite bands:
    The Benjamin Gate
    Smalltown Poets

I guess you know them.

I like too Annette Moreno, Alex Campos, Santo Remedio, Abel Zavala, Zona 7 and many more, but probably you don't know anyone of them. However, I hope we can be friends.
  3. The text format in this forum doesn't support proper Spanish syntax, but:

Día bueno Moramoon. Es muy agradable tenerle aquí en el Foro CFS. Dar la bienvenida.

Welcome - nice to have you here at CFS.
  4. Hi Moramoon and welcome to CFS!
  5. Hello Claudia, welcome to CFS!
  6. Hi Moramoon !!:)
  7. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hola Claudia. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Me llamo Jeff. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Perdone me. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]No hablo Español. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Es demasiado to [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]entiendo. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Me entiende? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Anyway, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]De nada Christian Forum Site.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hasta luego! :D GBU.