1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

momof4

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by momof4, Nov 10, 2008.

1. momof4

I have been on here for about a month but never formally introduced myself yet so here is my intro :)

I am mother to 4 beautiful kids - 4, 6, 9, 11. Currently pursuing a degree in Nursing. Hobbies are gardening with heirloom herbs & veggies, canning as much as possible, crochet, coupon shopping though I don't do as much with that anymore.

I love my kids & my family! Not a perfect person and when I think I am I find out I am not :) There is more about me on my profile, nice to meet you all!

2. Well, a late introduction is better than no introduction--so welcome to the Christian Forum Site. :israel:

3. Momof4 nice to meet you. Kitsap eh? Hheehehehehehehehahahaha me too
    Welcome to our CFS. I know you will like it here. :D Get ready for the rain that's commin.
    Well God bless you abundantly! sis
    Chili out.:cool:

4. Another "belated" welcome to you!

5. Hello momof4! I am a Dad of 3 kids - 14,10 and 9 and I have just completed my degree to be a primary school teacher (thats what we are called in Australia anyway). Good luck with everything and I am more than happy to have a chat! :)