1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

moderated posts

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by smellycat, Jul 21, 2010.

1. moderated posts

what have i done now.?????

2. Which posts are gone, S.C.?

3. might have been because it was on an unregistered thread,but it said wait till your post is moderated.:)

4. Smellycat -
    Can you let us know what post you are talking about?

There have been changes made by Jeff for certain posts to be moderated. Nothing that you did. But there were some things happening a several months ago where we needed to make those changes.

5. You have done nothing wrong Michael. Just let me know what post was moderated and I will take a look at what happened.

6. can,t find the post it was a unregistered user talking about her sister who is christian.

7. Oh that's like a blog . it needs to be approved by a moderator to be displayed . it was in the general chat area .

8. sorry didn,t know.

9. I approved that post early this morning. Did you create that post Michael? I thought that was from an unregistered user. When a unregistered user post, it has to be read by a moderator first before it is approved by a moderator for the open forum to view it.

10. I tried to respond to the unregistered person's post also and there was a message that displayed after clicking "post" that said a moderator had to approve it first .

11. Yea, there were three members who responded. Whenever a member respond to an unregistered posts. A moderator has to read it first then approve it. They have all been approved now. Sorry Michael I hope I cleared this up for you.