1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Mitspa Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Where is the Messiah, Jul 9, 2014.

1. This is the official thread for Mitspa. If you have any questions about the Bible, dreams, or frog legs that you would like Mitspa to answer please post here.
    Mitspa, Heart_for_Christ, PeaceLikeaRiver and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  2. I see that Mitspa is not very active in this forum after the negative ratings were removed.. As an optimist, I think it is just a coincidence ;)
    Silk, Major, Mitspa and 3 others say Amen and like this.
  3. I noticed that too. Folks must of really loved those rainbows I was giving out.
    autumn oddity likes this.
  4. @Mitspa I had a dream last night about a friend of mine that died. In my dream he wasn't dead. I saw him in a crowd of people. I said, "hey I thought you died!" He ignored me and started singing some country song to the sleeping crowd. It sounded like Johnny Cash. Gods gonna cut you down song.
    ASUK likes this.
  5. I think maybe Mitspa has better things to do than be apart of a message board that would rather listen to attacks to members speaking the truth then defend the truth
    Major, Mitspa and Abdicate says Amen and like this.
  6. On a serious note, I don't think he is someone who would get tired proclaiming the truth.. So I don't think he got fed up or something.. Probably just busy with something..
    Major, Mitspa and Where is the Messiah says Amen and like this.
  7. I agree. He doesn't seem like the type to give up on preaching the truth.
    Mitspa and Ravindran say Amen and like this.
  8. #8 KingJ, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
    Where, why do you and Mitspa change your avatars so much?
    Major and Abdicate say Amen and like this.
  9. There's always a message behind the avatars.
    KingJ likes this.
  10. Tell Salvador Dali to move his head then, because I can't see it...
    Where is the Messiah likes this.
  11. Ha! His Saint Anthony painting is my favorite. Let me see if I can find it on google while I'm driving.
  12. Don't drive into a tree, now.
  13. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405015353.080529.jpg
    Mitspa likes this.
  14. This is Saint Anthony.
    This is Saint Anthony on drugs.
    Silk and christianbacktobasics say Amen and like this.
  15. Well, this is not difficult to figure out.

Not a good combination. Except maybe during the Pride parade.
  16. This is a friendly thread.
  17. In the picture it's like he's battling a world of wickedness, and the only thing he has and needs is what Christ did.
  18. Aren't we friends?
    Be my friend. I'm nice.
    autumn oddity likes this.
  19. Yes. Yes, I will be your forum friend. I too am nice!
  20. Anyway, Mitspa is my friend too. And he is very good about little digs in the ribs about rainbows.