1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Mitspa Made It Back..

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Mitspa, May 2, 2014.

1. I think I made it back? can anyone read this message?
  2. Welcome back buddy! :):ROFLMAO:
  3. I can, but that doesn't really mean a whole lot.
  4. What does that mean?
  5. Thank you my friend..its good to be back among those who are so kind...:D
  6. Oh, didn't mean it to come across like that. I just meant that I'm a Webmaster. I can see stuff that everyone else cannot see, so just because I see it doesn't mean anyone else can.
  7. Ok thanks for getting me back on and I hope it will work out for the blessing of this forum and its members..:)
  8. I wasn't ready for you to come back, but welcome back!
  9. You are still ahead of me on all sections of the notable members. :coffee:
  10. Come on Where try not to be so competitive.. :( Cant you just be happy that you have a friend that is so "notable"...:cool:
  11. What message? :confused:
  12. Youve been working on your humor.... lol.... :p
  13. Well I'm not as funny as Mr Where the werewolf... or you. But I try.
  14. Hey at least you funnier than Brian....:LOL:
    gonefishing likes this.
  15. some of his stuff is really bad! But on occasion he will hit a homerun...:rolleyes:
  16. Ha yeah it's so bad that it makes it funny
  17. Hey we need a new listing on the notable members? Funniest member....maybe Where will have a shot?
  18. Oh he's a funny guy too. Brian I mean.
  19. Yea it took him and Where 4 days to get me back on the forum...It took Allie 4 hours... I don't even see where Where even tried to help me?:mad:
  20. Well I'm new I don't know a lot about everyone. But yes, Mr werewolf would win. I can't help but call him werewolf!