1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Requests for Assistance' started by Bruyas, Jun 4, 2016.

1. I have made a huge mistake in my life, but at the time I made it, I was completely exhausted and I didn't care, and I just wanted my problems to end. Now I cant go back and I am stuck. I don't know what I was thinking, I am thinking a demon was driving me to do things which made me do these foolish decisions. I have prayed to Jesus but I don't see any resolution for this huge mistake. The only other way to atone for this horrible action would be to get rid of my existence. I know its a huge sin, but I am hoping Jesus will forgive me because I am also doing it to help someone else in my family out financially. Maybe with my not being their, he will have a better chance at survival.
  2. God loves you VERY much. He sent His Son Jesus to pay for ALL your sins long before you were even born. Nothing is a surprise to God and all can be forgiven. He loves you. Trust Him, after all He died for you! Prayers are sent for your situation. God loves you. Call out to Him, He will hear you.
  4. Tearfully I prayed after I saw your post. But I still feel hopeless. I wish it will end soon. Thanks for your post. Please pray for me.
  5. I will be praying for you.
  6. God does love you and I am praying for you. The word of God says many things, but one thing that is missing from preachers and christians is that the battle is fought between our ears - our brain. So to fix our thinking, ALL of us, we have to use the word of God. Here's an example:

Psalms 56:3 (KJV)
    What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. ​

And then this powerful verse:

John 3:16 (KJV)
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. ​

Romans 8:32 (KJV)
    He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? ​

And finally, when we accept we're not perfect and God still loves us says:

1 John 1:9 (KJV)
    If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. ​

God loves you and I'm praying for you. :D
  7. Bruyas, The Bible tells us that "there is no temptation taken to you, but that which is "common" to man....." (1 Cor 10:13) The only thing a Christian has that is in "common" to "all" men is that we all have a "human nature". When the devil, or principalities and powers come they will come when you are at your weakest. Either by you being exhausted, tired, hungry or any other parts that deal with the human nature of man. Jesus was tempted after fasting for 40 days, and the Bible said, "he was hungry" which is exactly what the devil used to tempt Jesus by commanding him to turn stones into bread. What you need to do is what Jesus did when being tempted he spoke the Word of God which is the sword of the Spirit.
    Remember you are a king and a priest unto God, and you are more than a conqueror because of your faith which has already overcome this world. You need to encourage yourself in the Lord, and begin to wield the sword of the Spirit by speaking God's Word. Resist the devil and he will flee from you in start terror. Stand your ground!!! Never give up!!! You have been given "authority" over all the works of the devil using the name of Jesus Christ. You can bet they know the power and authority that, that name brings to bear against these evil spirits, and thoughts that are trying to discourage you from taking your place. Confess any sins you might have done, and stand back up like a child of God that you are.
  8. Hi Bruyas,

Just wanted to add my two cents in. Praying you are doing well and in peace. Speaking from experience of making some really big mistakes...God has already forgiven you. The Bible says He throws our sins as far as the east is from the west and chooses to remember them no more. That's how much He loves us all. You are His child and He loves you so very much, that Romans 8:38-39 says that nothing can remove that love from you. God is a God full of grace (God's desire to treat us as if sin never happened) and compassion. Even when Jesus walked the earth, for example He told the adulterous woman to go and sin no more, for He did not condemn her....when according to the law she should have been stoned to death. But Jesus set her free.

God has done great things for me, and has helped me to turn my life completely around. And those mistakes are a thing of the past now. Oh for sure the devil likes to try to bring them up every so often, but ya know I get to tell him just what the apostle Paul said...this one thing I do, is forget what is behind and strive for the future. If you look at the apostle Paul's life...before Jesus anointed him to take the gospel to the gentiles...he had many believers killed and imprisioned. Talk about a huge mistake...yikes. But God's grace was big enough to cover his sins and ignorance of who Jesus was and forgive him and use him in a mighty way. For Paul wrote over half the new testament.

Go in grace brother and find your peace and help in the Blood of Jesus that was shed for you. And allow the Holy Spirit to wrap His loving arms around you, and allow Him to fix all the broken areas.

Blessings and many prayers to you
    Phoenix111 likes this.
  9. Hello Bruyas. Will be praying for you. When God forgives our sins, he really forgives our sin! We often say we have forgiven someone. But we would really hold on to the grudge for it to come out some other time. When God forgives, it never comes back again. But the devil keeps trying to bring it back again and again. But God has forgiven you. Let that truth sink deeper into you.
    Does that mean things change upside down? Not necessarily. God does not press a rewind button so that everything can start all over again. Our actions have consequences. And when we do something bad, consequences would also be bad. We cannot simply erase the consequences. But remember, God is the one who can bring healing. He can bring healing to body, relationships, financial situations and so on. He can heal anything and any situation. Trust that He is going to heal whatever situation you are going through.
    Cturtle likes this.