1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Mission Trips And Christian Projects

Discussion in 'Churches and Ministries' started by CastingYourNet, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Hey, I'm just a college student looking for a way to give back. I wanted everyone to know if they have a mission trip or Christ-influenced project they can't finance, castingyournet.com is a great resource. It's a crowd funding site for Christians. :)
    Mehwish likes this.
  2. It looks like a great website. Are you a web-designer?
    Mehwish likes this.
  3. Hello,
    Yes Jeffin i need to have a contact like this as you told before,i m christian women serving in a muslim land but i m facing a lot of troubles here ,these people are trying to stop me from serving,even threating me so i want to get intouch with any pastors or bishops or preists to serve with them and leave my this country as its non christian country and i m facing so many troubles here,if you know about any plz tell me,i will be more then thankful to you.
    God bless u.
    Mehwish Ejaz
  4. God bless you my friend. What a noble, Holy thing to do. Amen!
    Mehwish likes this.