1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Missing posts

Discussion in 'Staff Announcements' started by Jeffin, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Missing posts

Sorry everyone, this is the second time its happened. I had to restore the database to older but recent one, so there would be some posts missing here.

What had happened is that, I tried installing a new blogging software and while trying to import the data from the old one which had some conflicting tables, the data got messed up. So what I could do was to delete the main database and replace it with the latest backup I had.

I have saved some huge posts manually by copy them in text format and I'll be forwarding them to it's respective posters/thread starters.

Sorry about this. It will not happen again.

2. Yes, bad things happened, Banas everywhere cried real tears. I felt like I was a cop in prison. You don't know what they do to guys like us in prison.

But YAY! It's all fixed, I live once again, and now I can terroriz...I mean moderate the board with an iron fis...I mean, in a fair and responsible manner at all times.

3. I knew something was up last night some of the posts showed a count of n/a- life still somehow goes on!

4. I knew something was up when I tried to log in only to discover that I was demoded and b&. :eek:

5. But life went on anway?:D

6. Dreary and depressing as it was. :cool:

7. Don't panic Ban. Even if you ask me to demod you, I still wouldn't allow that. :D

8. Ack! Trapped in a life of slave labor. Like the Israelites in Egypt, or anyone who has ever attended a Kenny G concert!

9. :stop:No:stop:Es:stop:ca:stop:pe:stop:

10. He's right you know Banana :D

But hey......... How can one escape from all these blessings ????

11. :D:D

12. Announcement:
    The forum might be shutdown for a while if the developers of this forum software, logs in to repair it.

13. Thanks for the warning

14. Uh, I like Kenny G and loved attending his concerts back in the 80s...:eek:

So does that mean my last post on the Difference between the Soul and Spirit thread won't be coming back?:confused: Say it ain't so Joe, er, Jeff.:D

Sheba

15. Been there and done that...talk about sweating bullets. Glad it worked out.

16. If it aint broke, Don't fix it! ;)