1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Miri Ben Ari

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jesus Freak, Mar 6, 2014.

1. I have a favorite violinist now. Her name is Miri Ben Ari. She was born in Tel Aviv, Isreal and she's a hip hop violinist. Here's a video of her performing so you know what I'm talking about.

Please enjoy this Christmas Classic. I know I did.
    Abdicate and Tressa say Amen and like this.
  2. Loved her from the first time I saw her play....Thank you

3. You've seen her play live? Where? You're welcome. Glad I could share this with you.
  4. It has a delicate quality that is absolutely beautiful - like a falling snowflake. :)

5. I'm glad you like the song.
  6. I never saw her "live". It was on You Tube...she's excellent!
    Jesus Freak likes this.
  7. She really is AWESOME. And I've only known about her for a few days. How sad is that? I think I will post videos from time to time in this thread to cheer you guys up, or just to encourage you all.
  8. Here is a video that may move you because it is a prayer for the people who perished in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. Listen to the way she plays.

I got really emotional while listening to this. No wonder she is the UN ambassador of music.