Miracles ... Do You Believe...?

perhaps you should come out of the EGYPT of your denomination ..
and the captivity of it's false doctrine ..

I'm sorry: I have no denomination: I have only a NAME. Have you read Jacob's testimony, how he wrestled with an 'iysh'? How he asked the 'iysh' to bless him, but the 'iysh' would not. Then the 'iysh' changed Jacob's name to Israel. Now Israel asked the 'iysh' for his name, and the 'iysh' replied: "Why is it that you ask after my name? And he (the 'iysh') blessed him there." See, Beloved. The blessing was not in the changing of Jacob's name, it came in asking for his NAME!
Can you see it? "For whosoever calls upon the NAME of the Lord shall be saved."

do Catholics teach ..
1 to accept Jesus as the Son of God ???
2 that He died on the cross, for WHOMSOEVER repents, and He is just to forgive sin ???
3 to love God and treat others as themselves ???

I see them teaching the Gospel of Salvation .. what do you see ???
if ANY denomination teaches a different Gospel, then by all means leave it once you receive the indwelling of the HS ..
as the HS leads you into truth (if you listen) then you have a great ministry to those of which denomination you may belong to in turn share that truth with them ..

shall we abandon our brethren as we draw denominational lines in the sand ???

I trust scripture. Mary is not running around as some Ghost. She died, was judged and has no more part under the sun. You say you left the RCC but you still want to attempt to defend it and it don't wash.

explain Samuel, Moses and Elijah ..

The nine approved Apparitions from the Catholic church have nothing to do with seeing Jesus, but the dead that have come back.
In this case all 9 happen to be Mary.

Moses and Elijah showed up with God, and Samuel is still debated as if he was the real Samuel and not some counterfeit. The dead do not come back and give direction. Nobody saw Mary, She is in Heaven and has better things to do.

I am not saying God can't, I am saying the dead has never been used to lead, encourage or give messages. In Samuel's case it was a bad message, if it was Samuel.

You say you left the RCC but you still want to attempt to defend it and it don't wash.

you still treat your RCC brethren as if they are a lesser part of the Church body, and that doesn't wash ..

Moses and Elijah showed up with God, and Samuel is still debated as if he was the real Samuel and not some counterfeit. The dead do not come back and give direction. Nobody saw Mary, She is in Heaven and has better things to do.

scripture says Samuel appeared .. debate it all you want ..

I am not saying God can't, I am saying the dead has never been used to lead, encourage or give messages. In Samuel's case it was a bad message, if it was Samuel.

how was Samuel's message not of God ???
what about all the dead that came out of their tombs at Jesus' crucifixion ???
they were not brought back to life but were the spirits of the dead believers whom many saw ..

what about Lazarus ..
what about the little boy and girl Jesus restored to life ..
what about Tabitha whom Peter restored to life ..

Last edited:
do Catholics teach ..
1 to accept Jesus as the Son of God ???
2 that He died on the cross, for WHOMSOEVER repents, and He is just to forgive sin ???
3 to love God and treat others as themselves ???

I see them teaching the Gospel of Salvation .. what do you see ???
if ANY denomination teaches a different Gospel, then by all means leave it once you receive the indwelling of the HS ..
as the HS leads you into truth (if you listen) then you have a great ministry to those of which denomination you may belong to in turn share that truth with them ..

shall we abandon our brethren as we draw denominational lines in the sand ???

Beloved, catholicism does not teach or promote the gospel. Here's proof: it teaches that there is a name greater than the NAME of Jesus. How? Scripture declares that if I call upon the NAME of the Lord, I shall be saved. Catholicism teaches that if I do not believe in the trinity (a basic catholic doctrine), I cannot be saved.
Catholicism teaches about the gospel, but demands obedience to catholicism: that is not the gospel. Neither are your three points the gospel that saves. The Holy Spirit will not guide anyone to another "gospel", but the one taught by the Lord Jesus to the apostles and prophets...within the scriptures.
What brethren are you speaking about? Your brethren? My Brethren are those who have received and retained the gospel of the apostles and prophets whom the Lord has chosen to proclaim the gospel!

Beloved, catholicism does not teach or promote the gospel.

sure it does ..

Here's proof: it teaches that there is a name greater than the NAME of Jesus. How? Scripture declares that if I call upon the NAME of the Lord, I shall be saved.

actually the Greek does NOT say that ..
that part was added by the Church of England's translators ..

Catholicism teaches that if I do not believe in the trinity (a basic catholic doctrine), I cannot be saved.

so God is not all three ???

Neither are your three points the gospel that saves.

sure it is .. belief, repentance and obedience ..

The Holy Spirit will not guide anyone to another "gospel", but the one taught by the Lord Jesus to the apostles and prophets...within the scriptures.
What brethren are you speaking about? Your brethren? My Brethren are those who have received and retained the gospel of the apostles and prophets whom the Lord has chosen to proclaim the gospel!

so are mine ..

Rom 10:13 ..
epikaleō = known by .. called upon can be used, but with the sense that you are also known by that which you call upon, meaning LIVING IT ..
........ (the)
onoma = name
....... (of)
kyrios = Christ
....... (will be)
sōzō = saved

epikaleō translated as "surname" ..
Mat 10:3
Luk 22:3
Act 1:23
Act 4:36
Act 10:18
Act 10:32
Act 11:13
Act 12:12
Act 12:25
Act 15:22

and Jesus makes it quite clear that Salvation is granted upon "endurance to the end" ..
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

do you think you are promoting the Gospel in excluding your brothers and sisters in the Lord ???
if so, then you believe a different Gospel ..
Paul even tells us NOT to be arrogant against the Jews (who do not believe in Jesus) because if you are, then you too will be removed ..

Rom 11:18 do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you.

Rom 11:20 Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear;

Catholics unlike Jews DO BELIEVE in Jesus ..

Rom 11:22 Behold then the kindness and severity of God; to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off.

so to those who say "I'm glad I'm not like them" ..
I say "in what way, because they love God with their all and others as themselves" ???
did you not know that IS what Jesus said imputes salvation ???

Luk 10:25 And a lawyer stood up and put Him to the test, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”
Luk 10:26 And He said to him, “What is written in the Law? How does it read to you?”
Luk 10:27 And he answered, “YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND; AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.”
Luk 10:28 And He said to him, “You have answered correctly; DO THIS AND YOU WILL LIVE.”

Catholicism teaches that if I do not believe in the trinity (a basic catholic doctrine), I cannot be saved.

if you are a deist, then you do not accept Jesus ..
and that IS an important part of "loving God" ..
because "nobody comes to the father but through Jesus"
sooooooo .. an acceptance of God's essences' (no matter how you understand it) is paramount .. and as you see from Jesus saying "if you are not born-again, you cannot gain heaven" and being born-again is the baptism of the HS ..

sooooo .. they ARE correct ..
did not ALL the Apostles teach the Father Son and Holy Spirit ???
so I fail to see your point ..

Beloved, of course there are still prophets! The Ministry of the Lord Jesus does not have an expiration date. There are still "...apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some pastors and teachers." Unfortunately, their voices are too often stilled by modern preachers with their denominational doctrines: using the worldly media to muzzle the truth.
God does not tell us to "believe in spirit". God calls us to obey the gospel of Jesus Christ, and the men the Lord has chosen to preach the gospel. As for the "spirits", there is a Holy Spirit, and there are spirits of devils.
Every spirit is not holy: but "...holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit." I believe that the spirit that is moving in you gives witness to Catholicism, and not to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Mario... it seems that if i am giving witness to my 'Catholicism' the same you are giving witness to yours, and you feel you have the truth, but you have yet to say which denomination you are, i stated who i am and in which church i go to pray and glorify my Lord and God Jesus, state your church... As a brethren in Christ i will not comment with earthly responses to your confusion, and with love i will tell you that you are wrong, and you are talking down to another Christian. Fatima, like many other miracles have been witnessed by hundred and some by thousands, and just like many other miracles that i am sure also happen to all other Christians, not just Catholics, there are always skeptics. i am not here to convince you of my heart, because you do not know it, yet, you feel you have the right to trample my words and my love of God.

Is that Christ-like what you are accusing me and my fellow Catholics ...? Is this what another Christian should do to each other, or did not our Lord Jesus specifically state not to go against each other but to walk together for His Word. i will not go into a discussion of Catholics, for this is not a post about Catholics but about miracles, but i do think you are narrow minded, and please forgive the label, in thinking that only those in your church or those that are anti-Catholic experience miracles. Also, i will not go in lengthy explanations here, in this post, in letting you and others see thru my words the love and the fervent adoration to our Lord and God Jesus that is at mass, and the beauty in the sharing of our Lord's body and blood at communion which our Lord at the last supper commanded us all to do in His name. i also will not go into the singing of psalms and prayers that we all do together at mass as one, together, centered and focused rising up to our Father.

Search your heart, and ask the Holy Spirit if this is what you should be doing ...

I am not afraid of God's judgment: his judgment is righteous. I once told God (before I knew His NAME) that I deserved eternal punishment: and to do what He wills with me. His will was to teach me His gospel!
Beloved, I have never met or seen Rosa, nor anyone in this forum. I have heard many things, and have responded in like manner. Now you have spoken, and I can understand why it seems that Rosa is promoting catholicism: she is still receiving their doctrine, and it is by your advice.
In the times of the early Church, slaves were still permitted in society as a whole. But Christians were not called to remain slaves to sin. So a child begotten by the WORD should not remain in captivity to false doctrine. You should have advised her to come out of Egypt!

IXOYE can speak for himself, but knowing who he is i truly disagree with you, for you judge with blind eyes, and right now your judgment of Catholics which borders on hate of other Christians , specifically me, makes you judge another as if he was giving me bad advice. How wrong you are, for he was the one who brought the Holy Spirit to indwell in me. Yet, you, like many others, feel thru your own pride that you know everything and that God only speaks to those who are in your belief and no other. Is your pride blinding you so much that instead of loving your fellow Christians you find every reason not to support and love but to demean and cast down. You do not know Ixoye, but i know that God speaks to him... and he has no denomination nor does he get up on Sundays to go and worship in any church.

Mario... speak about miracles, this is what this original post is about, why in God's love would you use this forum to try and advance your belief while trying to thrash others...? You hate and yet our Lord Jesus said not to hate but to love all... and if you do not 'like' the church that i go to glorify God that is a problem which unfortunately you seem to have, but please don't make it a general discussion for we are discussing miracles which you have not really addressed directly but have tried to scorn these miracles because they happened to be witnessed by Catholics... use the love in your heart to speak Christ-like not evil-like.

Let us talk about all miracles, i am sure there are so many that are not recorded, but let us talk about the ones that are recorded and the ones that are not... what a wonderful witnessing that is to talk about the wonders and beauty and grace of our Lord Jesus as He bestows these great amazing miracles on us...

he is the same as me .. non-denominational .. however, I applaud his decision, but ask why .. I am nondenominational because I do receive a teaching .. He is correct, and I have expressed this on numerous occasions, the RCC does require a loyalty to their understanding .. this is no different then any denomination, however God's teachings line up with no denomination as is expressed by any denomination ..

BTW: Mario should know, I did a check, and found some interesting things .. so do NOT play like you are within Gods graces without repentance like anyone else .. you know, I got rid of my stick by repentance but you still have yours .. IF you love God is the only thing that matters ..

I also see you got your tax number on both your businesses on the same day ..

Last edited:
Trust the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path smooth. Proverbs 3:5,6

This is what i hear my pastor preaches every time at mass...

Trust the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path smooth. Proverbs 3:5,6

This is what i hear my pastor preaches every time at mass...
your priest is indwelled by the HS .. I know this because I often tell you in advance what his summons will be about .. so if that doesn't tell you the RCC are children of God .. then you do not have ears to hear ..

as to miracles .. they most certainly happen .. as I can give testimony as can science in this on a personal occurrence .. do I believe all miracles are of God .. no
I know the evil one much more closely then I would like .. but I know God much closer .. He is my companion .. and in this I praise Him for even caring about me ..

he is the same as me .. non-denominational .. however, I applaud his decision, but ask why .. I am nondenominational because I do receive a teaching .. He is correct, and I have expressed this on numerous occasions, the RCC does require a loyalty to their understanding .. this is no different then any denomination, however God's teachings line up with no denomination as is expressed by any denomination ..

BTW: Mario should know, I did a check, and found some interesting things .. so do NOT play like you are within Gods graces without repentance like anyone else .. you know, I got rid of my stick by repentance but you still have yours .. IF you love God is the only thing that matters ..

I also see you got your tax number on both your businesses on the same day ..

Ha-ha-ha! You think you can intimidate me with your devilish schemes? He that is of God will do the works of God; and he that belongs to satan, will do the works of his father, the devil. So satan, you think you can use my past against me? I was the worst of sinners, broke everyone of God's commandments before I was even 18 years old: and I say that to my shame. But God decided to "...have mercy upon whom I will have mercy, and have compassion on whom I will." You think I am afraid of you, satan? I know you: and I have seen how you have hindered the faith of God's elect. The Lord Jesus rebuke you!

Back