1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Men allowed in the woman's restroom

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ASUK, Apr 1, 2016.

1. It is happening all over the US now. I am at a loss of words. What has happened to the world we live in?

2. This is what happens when we erase the distinction between man and women, husband and wife.

autumn oddity, JG27_chili and Major says Amen and like this.
  3. AMEN!
    It also shows how much influence money from the homosexual lobby can purchase in congress or in any political venue.

CCW95A likes this.
  4. Matthew 24:37........
    "For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man."

Gen. 4:4.......
    “the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually”.

Gen. 6:5........
    “Now the earth was corrupt in God’s sight, and the earth was filled with violence. And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.”

The judgment of God on a sinful, corrupt world is just over the hilltop.

Abdicate likes this.
  5. We need to stand up and oppose this. I don't want men in the restroom with my girls.

6. #6 Major, Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    I do not mean to be a smart ellic or anything like that, but actually this is not new. It has been going on for quite awhile now.

Actually, Oberlin College in Ohio had co-ed bathrooms and showers in most dorms already in the early 1990s.

But the real question WHY now????

I submit that the Gay(Homosexual) ---Trans gender community is the one pushing this agenda.

7. Yep, I agree as the love of money is the root of all evil.

Major likes this.
  8. Yes! And you have some celebrities ,males wearing dresses and saying clothes are just clothed and can be gender fluid. Like...really ..no

Man-ofGod likes this.