1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Meeting Of The Minds...

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Fadi, Jul 10, 2014.

1. #1 Fadi, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2014
    Hello to one and all.

My name is Fadi, and I'm dropping by to have a meeting of the minds. Things have certainly changed with the advancement of the internet. It seems that everything is at one's own finger tips these days. Looking forward to getting to know some of you on this friendly Christian forum.

May God bless us all, and make our discussions fruitful.

Fadi.

JG27_chili and porcupine73 say Amen and like this.
  2. Hahaha, I had to laugh at myself. Made a spelling mistake by writing "if" instead of 'is". Sorry about that. I came back to edit it but was unable to do so

3. Hello Fadi, and welcome!

4. Welcome

I fixed your post.

5. Hi there, welcome!

6. Hello Fadi, I hope you are well and welcome to the forum....

7. Welcome Fadi

8. [​IMG] Fadi. :)

QUOTE="Fadi, post: 352611, member: 14011"]Hello to one and all.

My name is Fadi, and I'm dropping by to have a meeting of the minds. Things have certainly changed with the advancement of the internet. It seems that everything is at one's own finger tips these days. Looking forward to getting to know some of you on this friendly Christian forum.

May God bless us all, and make our discussions fruitful.

Fadi.[/QUOTE]

9. Your Welcoming Is Very Much Appreciated Thank You So Much Brothers And Sisters. Please Disregard My Naughty phone's Capital Letters....I Mean Seriously now..:)!!

10. Welcome to CFS :)