1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Me....

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by KitsapGirl, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Me....

First, the basics...
    age................................35
    married...........................16yrs
    children...........................2
    age when accepted Christ..7
    favorite color...................green
    favorite drink...................coke
    favorite food...................take out
    hobbies..........................theatre...I can do anything but sing well and safely dance
    ....................................shooting.....reading....movies....cooking....sewing....camping....honestly there's not much I won't try once!

My life has been an adventure so far. In my immediate family, there has been drug abuse, sexual abuse, alcohol abuse, murder, tragic accidents, violence, occultism, natural disasters...I'm almost afraid of what will come next. But I know no matter what happens, Jesus will be there holding my hand.

It's kinda hard to write about yourself...:D I'll add more later

2. KitsapGirl

Thank you!:)

Safely dance...Funny~

3. Rooster: And what does THAT have to do with anything

Bana: It's the safety dance...

4. I once gave myself a black eye dancing...well, falling into a doorknob while dancing...go ahead, laugh!

I was 6...a few days before a wedding that I was the flower girl for...mom did a good job with the cover up for the pics!

5. Then I hope You find all of the Green, Take Out,
    Coke-a-Cola, God can provide for You in Your Life:D

6. Don't feel bad we all have our moments.:eek:

7. I have! :D I live in the Pacific NW and i am surrounded by green trees, live on the run thanks to my daughters ballet so I do eat take out a lot, and my kitchen looks like a 1950's diner serving Coca~Cola...He's spoiled me!

8. :D

9. I am a Christian woman

I am a Christian woman. Someone sent a private message this way not realizing I'm a woman probably because my id on this site doesn't tell whether I am male or female.

I don't want to act like a male in any way so I'll clear this up now by leaving this statement here telling my gender.

Don't I look feminine?

10. Like your staement im ust plain old me whats sad is when the ones that are kicking you arfe the ones tghat are closest and dearest to your heart but even if every one thinks im crazy ill only bow my knee to the King of Kings Jesus is LOrd God blees you sis