1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Mature Singles - 40 And Over

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by Terri A. Constant, Nov 1, 2013.

1. i'm interested in reading what other born again mature singles are coping with and/or struggling with??

2. I don't know how appropriate it is to call someone mature because they are over 40, and I am no longer single, but a few years ago, shortly before turning 40, I was single. For the most part, I reconciled the fact that I may be single for the remainder of my life with God, and honestly, I was good with it. It was only after I came to accept that and stop looking that someone amazing found me.

3. What I mean by "Mature" is in the church world, at least where I live which is New England, when I hear people refer to singles, they usually mean or imply, people 30 to 35 and under and mainly target that age range!

4. What I'm hoping is that people will come and share what they struggle with. To me, marriage isn't or shouldn't be all encompassing and isn't the only thing a single person contends with. Mine is living rightesouly, pure and living my life in a way and manner that honors and glorifies God.