Mary, Mother Of The Lamb(flesh) Of God, Not Mother Of God

Did you forget "this is my beloved son, hear Him"?
God the Father speaks of His beloved Son, thus God the Son.
I said earlier that the term "God the Son" is NOT in the Bible, now if you want to be foolish and believe in a man-made interpretation that is your choice. If you have God the Father (which, by the way IS a Bible term) God the Son (not found in Bible), God the Holy Ghost (not found in Bible) You would have three Gods.
The actual Bible terminology is: God the Father, Son of God, Holy Ghost.
The difference between God the Son and son Son of God is not splitting hairs, it is simple English.
You could have "Glomung the son" which would be you (providing you are a male)
Or you could have "Son of Glomung" which would be your son.

I said earlier that the term "God the Son" is NOT in the Bible, now if you want to be foolish and believe in a man-made interpretation that is your choice. If you have God the Father (which, by the way IS a Bible term) God the Son (not found in Bible), God the Holy Ghost (not found in Bible) You would have three Gods.
The actual Bible terminology is: God the Father, Son of God, Holy Ghost.
The difference between God the Son and son Son of God is not splitting hairs, it is simple English.

I'm sorry .. I read both Hebrew and Greek .. and that is not an interpretation my unfoolish friend .. that is what is written .. SON OF GOD ..

BTW: that also is what the O & Y in my user name stands for in Greek ..

IXOYE is the same thing .. a secret code only the Christians understood ..
it would be like wearing a T-shirt with JAGSS on it ..

IXOYE = JESUS (the) ANOINTED - GOD, SON (and) SAVIOR

I = Iota is the first letter of Iesous, Greek for Jesus
X = Chi is the first letter of Christos, Greek for anointed
O = Theta is the first letter of Theou, Greek for God
Y = Upsilon is the first letter of Huios, Greek for Son
E = Sigma is the first letter of Soter, Greek for Savior

Iota Chi Theta Upsilon Sigma

the 8 signifies eternal ..

next challenge please .. I still want to play ..
You still missed it .........don't evade the truth of the statement that "God the Son" is NOT in the entire Bible. You really did some impressive showboating with the Hebrew/ Greek lesson, which prove nothing. Show me Bible...chapter and verse please

I said earlier that the term "God the Son" is NOT in the Bible,

hmmm .. are we playing the "technical game" ???

God the Son (not found in Bible), God the Holy Ghost (not found in Bible)

I told you I would laugh if you meant that ..

You would have three Gods.

no you wouldn't .. 1 substance (1 God) with 3 essences ..

The actual Bible terminology is:

bibles have terminology ???

God the Father, Son of God, Holy Ghost.

ha .. I win ..
ἅγιος πνεῦμα transliterated as hagios pneuma is correctly translated as Holy Spirit ..

I get it .. your technical game .. you are trying to say as "Son of God" they deny He is God .. are you a Muslim that believes Allah has no son ???

I win again .. I'm IXOYE ..
Jesus the son

son of Jesus
is what you are inferring
got you again ..

Last edited:
You seem to think searching for truth is a game or a competition......I am NOT playing any kind of game just stating very elementary simple facts. You want to get off of subject like whether Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit is better. That could be another post, God The Son is NOT in the Bible

You seem to think searching for truth is a game or a competition......I am NOT playing any kind of game just stating very elementary simple facts. You want to get off of subject like whether Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit is better. That could be another post, God The Son is NOT in the Bible

Why do you think that I think it's a game?

We have opposing sides and this is a forum. The least we can do is try to find where we're on the same page. I'm not trying to convert anyone or "win" arguments.

IXOYE_8 wrote:
I get it .. your technical game .. you are trying to say as "Son of God" they deny He is God .. are you a Muslim that believe Allah has no son ???

No, I did not say anything of the sort.......The Bible does use the term: "Son of God" and yes, Jesus is God

We have opposing sides and this is a forum. The least we can do is try to find where we're on the same page. I'm not trying to convert anyone or "win" arguments.

I was not talking about you, it was IXOYE_8.......It's OK you may go back to sleep- lol

Again this thread has drifted off course........
Mary cannot be the mother of God........She is the mother of the Son (Lamb) of God.
Somebody, surely can show ----IN THE BIBLE ( the Holy Bible) whether KJV, NIV, RSV or whatever, where the BIBLE calls Mary the "mother of God" Anything outside of God's word is a man made developement.

Mary cannot be the mother of God........She is the mother of the Son (Lamb) of God.
Somebody, surely can show ----IN THE BIBLE ( the Holy Bible) whether KJV, NIV, RSV or whatever, where the BIBLE calls Mary the "mother of God" Anything outside of God's word is a man made developement.

you remind me of a defense attorney trying to defend an undefendable case ..

we know Mary is Jesus' mother (scripture says so) ..
and we know Jesus is God (scripture says so) ..

but that doesn't mean Mary is the mother of God ..
because he didn't admit them both at the same time ..

Last edited:
litigation for Mary as "the mother of God" ..

Jhn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

yep .. the HS signed it here ..
kai logos eimi theos.
(unless scripture is not God's word)

Jhn 1:14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Mat 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: when His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child by the Holy Spirit.

Jhn 2:1 On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there;

Last edited:
litigation for Mary as "the mother of God" ..

Jhn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

yep .. the HS signed it here ..
kai logos eimi theos.
(unless scripture is not God's word)

Jhn 1:14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Mat 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: when His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child by the Holy Spirit.

Jhn 2:1 On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there;

Mary was the mother of God IN flesh .....The Son of God;
you remind me of a defense attorney trying to defend an undefendable case ..
we know Mary is Jesus' mother (scripture says so) ..
and we know Jesus is God (scripture says so) ..

Which NOT is only flesh but also Spirit of God.That doesn't mean Mary is the mother of God ..
because he didn't admit them both at the same time ..
Jesus NEVER siad that Mary was before the eternal God......She is NOT God.

Do you also believe God died on Calvary ??

Jesus NEVER siad that Mary was before the eternal God......She is NOT God.

I concur ..
but then again Jesus was the descendant of King David whom He existed before and who was mortal as well ..

Mar 12:36 “David himself said in the Holy Spirit, ‘THE LORD SAID TO MY LORD, “SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND, UNTIL I PUT YOUR ENEMIES BENEATH YOUR FEET.”’

Do you also believe God died on Calvary ??

I do .. but only in the flesh .. I'm not a polytheist are you ???

next challenge please ..

Last edited:
Mary can't be the Mother of God, Jesus said He was with the Father before the foundation of the World and I don't think Mary had been born yet.

The Word came to pass and made flesh, Mary pregnant with Jesus.

God the son is still a correct term because Jesus was Called God by Thomas without correction, John and God the Father called his son God.

If your trinitarian, then there are 3................. each their own person and not the other person. Jesus is not the Word part of God but came in the last days to speak the Word of God. Jesus name means the Word of God, but Jesus is actually the Son of God, and not some words or scripture part of God.

All 3 make the eternal Godhead.................

If you are a Modelist...... Then there is One God who has a split personality disorder and Jesus is not the real son but 1/3 of a god machine.

what are we talking about here. I just wanted to post something.

Other Wittnesses ..

wittness 1 ..
Luk 1:43 “And how has it happened to me, that the mother of my Lord would come to me?
(good thing Jesus is God or she would be stoned for blasphemy)

Wittness 2 ..
Rev 15:3 And they sang the song of Moses, the bond-servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, “Great and marvelous are Your works, O Lord God, the Almighty; Righteous and true are Your ways, King of the nations!

co-wittness Paul and John ..
Col 1:16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities all things have been created through Him and for Him.
Rev 4:11 “Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created.”

Back