Mary, Mother Of The Lamb(flesh) Of God, Not Mother Of God

No, Jesus (as the Son) had a beginning at Bethlehem. Why would what the Greeks call Mary tie into Bible truth ? Mary birthed God "In Flesh" Not God that was always there...even before the incarnation. There is a problem with your understanding of God: There is but ONE God- **Glomung wrote:
It is equally correct to call her the "Mother of God" because she was in fact His (Jesus') mother.
That however does not make her the "mother of the Eternal God".
According to your reasoning..........

There is a mother of a God that is not eternal, but called the Mother of God(wow that's two Gods- one eternal, and one not)

Also I challenge you to show me anywhere in the entire Bible where Jesus is called "God the Son" (let's be very careful not to add or take away from the word of God.

Also I challenge you to show me anywhere in the entire Bible where Jesus is called "God the Son" (let's be very careful not to add or take away from the word of God.

I love challenges .. do you mean "son of God" or in reverse .. because if you mean in reverse that makes me laugh ..

Maybe one day I just might be good enough......somehow I doubt it

here is the SIMPLE evolution of His name ..
I will show you WHY it is transliterated with an a not an e if you want ..

Yahshua (4 bc original Hebrew at birth)
Yeshua (26-29 ad into Aramaic at ministry)
Iesous (250 ad into Koine Greek by church)
Iesvs (400 ad into Vetus Latin by church)
Iesu (1150 ad into Early Middle English)
Jesu (1650 ad into Late Middle English)
Jesus (1750 ad into Modern English)

During his ministry he was known as Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef
(meaning: Teacher Jesus son of Joseph)
note: because first names were common, "son of" was added to distinguish which person was being addressed much like a last name is used today.

Brother David, if Jesus as God the Son did not exist always how could He say
John 17:5
And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began. (NIV)
You're being thick headed and trying your best not to understand what I wrote.

Trinitarian doctrine is not explicited stated in the Bible, but it happens to be true nonetheless.

Why are you laughing? I said"God the Son" is NOT Bible terminology- I challenge you......Chapter and verse please

answer the my question first please .. so I know if you want it reversed .. because it does not exist reversed but as Son of God (which is the same thing and why I WOULD laugh)

Did you forget "this is my beloved son, hear Him"?
God the Father speaks of His beloved Son, thus God the Son.

you can find υἱός θεός transliterated as huios theos in many places ..
which is correctly translated as "Son of God" ..

you can find υἱός θεός transliterated as huios theos in many places ..
which is correctly translated as "Son of God" ..

Mar 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

which the Greek reads υἱός θεός and is transliterated as huios theos

next challenge please ..

COMPARE ..

Mat 1:21 “She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.”

Mat 1:21 τίκτω υἱός καί καλέω αὐτός ὄνομα Ἰησοῦς γάρ αὐτός σῴζω αὐτός λαός ἀπό αὐτός ἁμαρτία

AND ..

Jhn 16:13 “But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

Jhn 16:13 ὅταν πνεῦμα ἀλήθεια ἔρχομαι ὁδηγέω πᾶς ἀλήθεια λαλέω ἑαυτοῦ ἑαυτοῦ ὅσος ἀκούω akouō λαλέω ἀναγγέλλω ἔρχομαι

underlined matches up with underlined ..
stricken is non-existent in the Greek, and added by the translator ..

αὐτός (he/his/him) simply is not anywhere to be found EVER when referring to the HS in scripture ..

BTW:
αὐτός - (masculine) can be translated as: he, him his ..
αυτή - (feminine) can be translated as: she, her, her's ..
αυτό - (neutral) can be translated as: they, them, their, we, us, our ..

Last edited:
answer the my question first please .. so I know if you want it reversed .. because it does not exist reversed but as Son of God (which is the same thing and why I WOULD laugh)
No it is NOT the same thing at all. I stated that "God the Son" is NOT in the Bible and ask for chapter and verse. You appearantly do not understand the simple truth and concequences of adding to or taking away from God's holy word. Or reversing something (which changes the meaning)

Back