1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Marriage in my near future

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by Robertwarhero1, Jul 7, 2015.

1. So two old people talked to me about marriage in my lifetime in Topeka,one when we just got here and the other when I just returned to the Lord.I believe this to be an spiritual sign because i think the Lord has found my other rib so to speak and possibly to ready me to prepare for the reality of marriage,I was told to pray about this but honestly I don't think any woman wants to be tied down with my mental handicap.

However this is in Gods hands not mine,but I want some advice on marriage encase i find the one.
  2. The very first thing that you should do is to begin to see yourself as God sees you. He does not see this "handicap" that you say that you have, and The Bible says that you are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. So when God sends the perfect person for you....i am positive she will see you as a wonderful man of God. So do your best to study the scriptures that refer to a Godly man in a Godly marriage and just be the very best friend that she could ever have. Love her like Christ loves the church and as you take care of her...she will take care of you :)
    My grandpa always used to say a selfish man always took excellent care of his wife. :)