1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

March Giveaway - GoBible - Win a free audio Bible

Discussion in 'Contests and Giveaways' started by Jeffin, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. March Giveaway - GoBible - Win a free audio Bible

Our christian promoter for the month of March is GoBible.

Please Note: Participation here is restricted to US members only. Anyone incuding moderators can participate. You must have atleast 5 post to be eligible.

[​IMG] About the Gift

[​IMG]

The Original GoBible is a hand-held, portable device preloaded with the entire audio version of the Christian Bible. The Original GoBible does not interact with a PC; all of its content, over 70 hours of audio, has been downloaded onto the device. This is an audio device only. The Original GoBible’s interactive on-screen menu allows the user to scroll easily through the Old and New Testaments and select the book, chapter, and verse which the user wants to begin play at. The user may also, for convenience, scroll through a Story Index of 200 of the most popular Bible stories. Additionally, the user has the option of following the Original GoBible's "Bible-in-a-Year" plan for listening to the entire Bible in 365 days. The Original GoBible provides a “Topic Index†that allows a user to find specific scripture passages of particular spiritual relevance to almost thirty relevant topics. Lastly, the original GoBible can support up to 24 Bookmarks so the user can mark their favorite passages or where they left off listening. Presently, The Original GoBible is offered with either the King James Version as read by Alexander Scourby or the New King James Version narrated by Stephen Johnston.

[​IMG] How to Win:

Visit the website of the GoBible® and reply to this thread with your opinions or suggestions or positive feedback. You can submit any number of replies. At the end of this contest, either the company or the Christian Forum Site moderator team will select the best reply out of this thread and he/she will be sent this gift TOTALLY free of charge. In case, of two or more best replies, the winner will be chosen at random. So let the contest begin! :D

Contest Begins: 04 March 2007
    Contest Ends: 04 April 2007

Click here: Read terms and conditions

[​IMG] Company Contact Details:

Phone
    1-866-GO-BIBLE

Mail
    176 East 77th Street #7L
    New York, NY 10021

Email: [email protected]

[​IMG] Promoter's CFS profile details:

Username: ---

2. This is a great product- I don't know how many times I have been on a trip or sitting in a waiting area that this wouldn't have been a major blessing, you can't get enough of God's Word! It would also make a great birhtday or christmas gift .With the right promotion I think this would really take off! A+

3. This is a great product. My dad has an iPod with audio Bible stored in it. :D GoBible is a very neat and useful product. :)

4. The GoBible would be a awesome item to have. One reason is I find it wonderful have the The Bible read to you especially with all the different names that are hard to pronounce and read. It would also serve well on trips.
    There are so many tricky names in the Bible that it gets hard to keep track of who is who is who when you are reading. Sometimes I read and get names confused which makes the story confusing in turn. I then have to read the story again and again to get it.
    I get bored easily on trips with a plane or train. It would make it alot easier to endure a 1 or even 10 hour trip with the GoBible. This would make it a must have that alot of people would want.

5. THis product sounds great, especialy, as Padelford said, for those hard to pronounce words, but I always prefer to read the bible, never a fan of audio If I cant read along. But thats my problem, the thing sounds awsome regardless.

6. WOW! What a phenominally cool item! I haven't seen anything like this and can't imagine what a convenience this gem would be to have! Plane and car trips, breaks at work, on the bus or train, it's compact and looks very easy to use. Regardless of the contest results (althought I'd love to win), I may well have to purchase one of these!

WasLost

7. Hear the word so, it can help your faith grow, with a bible on the go ​
    GoBible​

Sincerely his
    Cliff

8. Limerick:
    The GoBible isn't just convienent
    It would be very lenient
    To read Mark and Luke
    Isn't a fluke
    With this here conlenient (Convienent+Lenient) machine​

^_-

XP I can't right limericks well.

9. Seriously,
    I currently carry around a bible on CD consisting of 64 CDs and have went through three CD players listening to them on the road. There is no searching and it is cumbersom. I have went through several electrinic bibles and with them you can't read while driving. GoBible looks like just the thing for me.;)

In Him
    Cliff

10. I cast my vote- there is nothing finer than to see a young man fill his life and heart with God's Word- This is a really nice device- convenient, well thought out- while I would really enjoy using it I am asking whoever judges this competition to give this wonderful product to the youngest member of our forum -Paddelford- it would be a great investment in this fine young man's life.

11. What a truly inspired product that can be so wonderfully used to bring others to the Word of God. The benefits of the GoBible are virtually unlimited. It would truly be a Blessing to own such a wonderful gift.

12. Yah, who won!!! :)

13. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. I'll contact the company to pick the winner. Winner announcement comming soon! :)

14. The winner

And the winner is...

Padelford!!! :D :dance: :santa: :party: :crying_anim:

15. Awesome:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

16. :eek:

YAY! Thank you!

17. I'll be listening to it everywhere when I get it! Especially on the bus to school. It's an hour ride. :p

18. The GoBible is awesome! You can save the verses you like! So when you need encouragement or something you look at the bookmarked verses and play them!

Unfortunatly the backlight doesn't work. :( Luckily I don't need it.

19. I am so blessed that you are so blessed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.