Many Will Say "lord, Lord..."

It is that we were just in the dark and had no idea what was going on. Still don't my brother. I find both you and Mitspha to be stand up Biblical believers. I do not agree with some of the things said, but who in the world believes everything I say.
You see, I do not believe that tongues or healing or raising the dead is valid today. I believe that there was a time when it was but that ended when the apostle John died. Today we have the completed Word of God in the form of the Bible and therefore the "sign gifts" are no longer needed. Now that is just me and if anyone disagreed, fine and dandy because I am not going to loose friends over something like that.

Beloved, do you mean that that is bad, or that it is just not indispensable?

By "He" with a capital I assume you mean the Lord...Paul does not teach a different gospel nor is the correct "gospel" unique to Paul...the correct "gospel" is according to Jesus Christ and no other...Peter's gospel (which he was preaching before there was a Paul) is the same "gospel" (Jesus was the Christ sent from the Father, He died for our sins according to the scriptures and rose again from the dead for our justification (proof our faith is justifiable) on the third day...by grace, God has made salvation to be through faith in Him...by this you will be born from above (sealed with the Spirit...receive the gift of the Holy Ghost)...when Paul says "my gospel" or the 'gospel we have preached" it is the one and only gospel that was preached by all the Apostles, it is just that he was the one who preached it to them...
oops just a mistake..:)

Well that's what I call trying to prove a doctrine thru irrelevant context. You have to do that multiple times and bunch all of those passages together in your own mind in order to feel better about your assumption.

I believe I've smoked the falling from grace error from your circle of error. Did you want to take a look at Peter?
Well its seems you are allow to call things whatever you like? But the scriptures are clear and my point cannot be challenged by the truth of Gods word.;)

Well its seems you are allow to call things whatever you like? But the scriptures are clear and my point cannot be challenged by the truth of Gods word.;)
Sorry iPhone auto spelled mitzpah wrongly ;)

But you need to listen son, your argument about falling from grace went up in smoke. Address that...forget the names...I'm a fool.

I remember you now, you said you would stay because of me
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396739521.228155.jpg
I LOVE YOU!

I did not see any biblical point made against what I have posted...I only seen insults and attempts to ridicule? I wonder if my doctrines have really been challenged and who is really representing the truth in Christ? :)

Jas 3:13 ¶ Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Last edited:
If mixedpah is preaching another gospel ( idk yet) why are you calling him beloved?
I wonder about these Iphones.... I wonder why some are allowed to insult others and then some are held by different standards...funny how these things work:LOL:

r 12:5 ¶ The thoughts of the righteous are right: but the counsels of the wicked are deceit.

Last edited:
I wonder about these Iphones.... I wonder why some are allowed to insult others and then some are held by different standards...funny how these things work:LOL:

r 12:5 ¶ The thoughts of the righteous are right: but the counsels of the wicked are deceit.
Xoxo

I did not see any biblical point made against what I have posted...I only seen insults and attempts to ridicule? I wonder if my doctrines have really been challenged and who is really representing the truth in Christ? :)

Jas 3:13 ¶ Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you?I]

Nothing bitter about what I said to you about falling from grace.

I started with "ok" "but" those aren't fighting words.

But as I was reading others interactions I get the sense that they are "tolerating" you even tho you may or may not be a heretic.

We are commanded to depart from heretics and have no fellowship with them. Are you a heretic mitzpah?

Nothing bitter about what I said to you about falling from grace.

I started with "ok" "but" those aren't fighting words.

But as I was reading others interactions I get the sense that they are "tolerating" you even tho you may or may not be a heretic.

We are commanded to depart from heretics and have no fellowship with them. Are you a heretic mitzpah?
If you know the scriptures ...prove my errors :LOL:

Ok. What are some of them?
Give me a bullet list.
You cant find them? lol

14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

You cant find them? lol

It's not about "prove me wrong" as you asked me to do. I don't need to prove anything. I'm already a celebrity man! Come on.

Show me some love brah

Mitspa, I'm curious, ...why the misspelling of Mizpha and who has the other half?

Blessings,

Gene
Well its like a lot of those Hebrew words...I kinda spelled it the way I read it.. but some of the guys on the forum.. Allie and Where found the avatar for me... I have one that has passed that has the other half...but its really about being in the place where God judges what is true and just in His eyes.

Whoa, I don't like to be the bearer of bad news, but according to the law of first mentioned, Mitzpah was the place of a covenant between two enemies, Laban, who was going to do bodily harm if not kill his son-in-law Jacob, ...personally I can't see any connection to the covenant at Mizpah and love, Laban was so frustrated that his plan had been thwarted by YWHW in a dream that he swore by a God he didn't even believe in.

Blessings,

Gene

Whoa, I don't like to be the bearer of bad news, but according to the law of first mentioned, Mitzpah was the place of a covenant between two enemies, Laban, who was going to do bodily harm if not kill his son-in-law Jacob, ...personally I can't see any connection to the covenant at Mizpah and love, Laban was so frustrated that his plan had been thwarted by YWHW in a dream that he swore by a God he didn't even believe in.

Blessings,

Gene
Well the "law of first mention" does not work that way lol... and in that it represents the place where God sees and judges what is right and just it does not need to represent "friendship" or "love" for it is a place of comfort for the righteous but a place of fear for the wicked. Like I said the guys here found the avatar and I really like it...and I am thankful:)

Back