Many Christians Have Blasphemed The Holy Spirit.

The only way "unbelief" can be forgiven is if you become a "believer" if not then "unbelief" will never be forgiven!
The only reason a person goes from "unbelief" to "believer" is by the "conviction" of the Holy Spirit. If that person rejects the Holy Spirits conviction, there is no forgiveness.

Yes, if no belief in Jesus comes from that "Conviction" then it's over.

However, there can be a "Conviction" once, twice, three times and so on. The Holy Spirit does not give up on someone.

It's when we die, then judgement.

If a person does hear, does have that conviction, but says "I am not ready to give up my party life and I can't live for the Lord, though I know it's right." then the person can still make it.

The sin Jesus talked ABOUT was in danger of Hell fire. It's taking a position to put down, and come against the power of God or to say the power of God is evil.

I am not conviced that everyone that dies without believing in the Lord, that all had a ear to hear to be "Convicted"

Some die having been given chance after change and still refuse to believe on Jesus.

Anyway, the specific sin was to come against the Holy Spirit by saying He was evil. Tongues and other things were mentioned by the OP.

That is a bit different than dying in unbelief.

Ya, and love covers a mutitude of sin. If we judge not, it's written we shall not be judged.

I have to ask since we reap what we sow. If you or I make a mistake, or even get way off and away from God. Do we want people to speak bad about us? Or do we want people to pray for us and say nothing until we get back on track?

Benny Hinn can only mislead those that want to be mislead. He is not a bad guy, but I certainly don't listen to him.

Benny followed Catherine and picked up some strange ideas through the years. It could be he is just confused himself.

I know He did not make Crefflo Dollar very happy when He preached in Crefflo's church.

It's best to only speak good about people, no matter if they are goofy.
I am just telling the truth that Benny Hinn is a false teacher, and that we should be careful of people like him. I did not mean to judge anyone. It was not my intent.

I am just telling the truth that Benny Hinn is a false teacher, and that we should be careful of people like him. I did not mean to judge anyone. It was not my intent.

Jesus said.......... You judge not, you shall not be judged.

Jas 4:11-12 kjva 11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. 12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

Rom 14:4 kjva Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

You don't know if Benny Hinn is trying to get things right with God.
You don't know how God feels about Benny Hinn.
You don't know if God is OK with lots of things we don't think is OK.
You don't know the mans heart, don't know what God thinks about it.

Saying someone is a false teacher is judgement.

Let God be the judge of that, we should be quite.

Let me tell you how this works.............. You say bad things about people, forget about it but later, could be years later you still have to reap what you sow.

That is scripture, it's spiritual law, it's how it works.

So, lots of folks start talking bad about you, You get fired because someone lies about you. You loose that girl on stuff others have said.

Now you think what in the heck is going on Lord!!!!

Nothing is going on, you have to reap back what you have sown.

Ecc 7:21-22 kjva 21 Also take no heed unto all words that are spoken; lest thou hear thy servant curse thee: 22 For oftentimes also thine own heart knoweth that thou thyself likewise hast cursed others.

Others you might have spoken bad about might even deserve it. It could be they are exactly as you said they are..............

You still have to reap that back though. It will be at times you don't want to have that come back to you..

All the things King Saul did to David........ spoke bad about David, tried to kill David a whole lot of times. Not one time did David say one bad thing about King Saul. In fact, when David had the chance to kill King Saul, David did not. King Saul was mean and a jerk that did not fully obey God.

Right judgement is when you are put in authority to do something about the thing you judged.

Just speaking evil and bad things about people you have no authority over is going to come back and get you.

Let the Lord deal with Brother Hinn. I can list many men of God who have died early because God did have to judge them.

I am trying to save you grief later and trying to get you completly out of the habbit of speaking bad about anyone unless you have authority to change it.

Be blessed.

Do the research.

I should advise you to do some of your own personal research, independent of blogs, and YouTube videos. I have heard him preach over the years and he is a biblically sound teacher. I have far better teachers of the word in my life, so I don;t "follow" anyone in particular, but I don't add my voice to critics. People are getting saved through his ministry---and healed---so who is not against Jesus is for Him (Jesus' words). Merely finding fault with a man because of his wealth is not the spirit of discernment at work.

As for the Muslims...Jesus is actually doing exactly what Hinn has said.

I have never followed Benny Hinn closely through the years, but what I have heard from him bears witness with my spirit. I know nothing of his prophecies though.

I should advise you to do some of your own personal research, independent of blogs, and YouTube videos. I have heard him preach over the years and he is a biblically sound teacher. I have far better teachers of the word in my life, so I don;t "follow" anyone in particular, but I don't add my voice to critics. People are getting saved through his ministry---and healed---so who is not against Jesus is for Him (Jesus' words). Merely finding fault with a man because of his wealth is not the spirit of discernment at work.

As for the Muslims...Jesus is actually doing exactly what Hinn has said.
Jesus is appearing physically to Muslims?

Jesus said.......... You judge not, you shall not be judged.

Jas 4:11-12 kjva 11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. 12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

Rom 14:4 kjva Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

You don't know if Benny Hinn is trying to get things right with God.
You don't know how God feels about Benny Hinn.
You don't know if God is OK with lots of things we don't think is OK.
You don't know the mans heart, don't know what God thinks about it.

Saying someone is a false teacher is judgement.

Let God be the judge of that, we should be quite.

Let me tell you how this works.............. You say bad things about people, forget about it but later, could be years later you still have to reap what you sow.

That is scripture, it's spiritual law, it's how it works.

So, lots of folks start talking bad about you, You get fired because someone lies about you. You loose that girl on stuff others have said.

Now you think what in the heck is going on Lord!!!!

Nothing is going on, you have to reap back what you have sown.

Ecc 7:21-22 kjva 21 Also take no heed unto all words that are spoken; lest thou hear thy servant curse thee: 22 For oftentimes also thine own heart knoweth that thou thyself likewise hast cursed others.

Others you might have spoken bad about might even deserve it. It could be they are exactly as you said they are..............

You still have to reap that back though. It will be at times you don't want to have that come back to you..

All the things King Saul did to David........ spoke bad about David, tried to kill David a whole lot of times. Not one time did David say one bad thing about King Saul. In fact, when David had the chance to kill King Saul, David did not. King Saul was mean and a jerk that did not fully obey God.

Right judgement is when you are put in authority to do something about the thing you judged.

Just speaking evil and bad things about people you have no authority over is going to come back and get you.

Let the Lord deal with Brother Hinn. I can list many men of God who have died early because God did have to judge them.

I am trying to save you grief later and trying to get you completly out of the habbit of speaking bad about anyone unless you have authority to change it.

Be blessed.
I actually read about judgement in 1 Corinthians 4 today. I always had a hazy idea on what judgement was, and now God told me it is speaking evil of someone else. I realized that before this post. Thank you for alerting me on this topic. :)

Jesus is appearing physically to Muslims?

He is appearing in visions to Muslims, and they are coming to Christ in droves right now. I believe He is doing so because of His great mercy toward us, who are in mortal danger in Muslim countries who forbid Christians. He is coming for His Church very soon...time is short. We need to be praying for the countless Muslim population trapped within their religion, yet wanting more, wanting real truth, but not knowing how to find it, that Jesus would continue to move in these miraculous ways to reach the people he loves.

Here is a good article about it. Nizar Shaheen is a fine and godly believer.

Staff Edit: unauthorized link, please read rule 7

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Juk
I actually read about judgement in 1 Corinthians 4 today. I always had a hazy idea on what judgement was, and now God told me it is speaking evil of someone else. I realized that before this post. Thank you for alerting me on this topic. :)

Well, we should never speak evil of anyone, but pray and be a blessing to them.

I mean Jesus did not talk trash about us saying how no good we are and how He would have nothing to do with us. No, He still loved us despite all that we were not.

Judgement is fine if you have the authority to back up your judgement.

If you ran Benny Hinn ministeries, then you would have all rights to tell Brother Hinn that He is speaking false things and He has not kept his word to the Media as a man of God should do.........

Sorry Mr. Hinn........... even though you are my main guy, your not fit for ministery.......... YOUR FIRED!!!!

That is perfectly fine with the Lord.

When you judge someone, it means you are in a position to back up that judgement.

Just speaking bad things about someone in judgement with no place or authority to back it, is evil. The same judgement has to be given back to you.

If you practice this early in life, great things are coming. Walking in Love is the key to victory and all the other miracles and things God has for us.

48328000.jpg

http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/forum-rules.29546/

I guess I'll have to save the discussion for where people are actually allowed to speak the truth, and the truth is, some of the most well-known preachers are deceivers. Be careful brothers, be discerning. Don't be tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes.

The only sin that will never be forgiven is "blasphemy against the Holy Spirit", which is also known as "unbelief"
Unbelief is when someone knows the truth but has rejected that truth, which the whole world is guilty of.
The Holy Spirit is the agent which God uses to "convict" the world of their sins. Rejecting that conviction is blaspheming the Holy Spirit by which it comes.
Precisely.
Thanks for posting the only scriptural or sensible comment I have seen so far.
Just stop and think for a moment. Jesus said, "every type of sin and slander can be forgiven, except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit." So human pride, despising God, rejecting the new birth and salvation is perfectly fine and God doesn't really mind, you're gonna get to heaven anyway; but get it wrong on how Jesus casts demons out of someone and its hellfire forever.
Given God's wonderful character illustrated throughout the scriptures, he is looking a bit fickle here.

The reason they condemn modern tongue-speaking is because it is unbiblical. What is holy about speaking babble? Our God speaks what he knows.

Pagan religions do the same thing as modern tongue-speaking. So what is so special about it?

But if you think I am going to hell for saying these things, then that is your problem.

So then Paul does not know this is not biblical then - for he said he would pray in the spirit and in a language known and would sing in a language familiar and sing in the spirit.
So either he has no clue or they re-wrote the NT since his wiritngs.

I believe the Lord still works miracles. I believe in tongues. But, disagreeing with these things don't mean blaspheming the Holy Spirit.
Though if person A, a true Christian gets filled with the Holy Ghost and speak in tongues and person B, another true Christian accuses person A of being demon possessed, does that mean person B is guilty of blaspheming the Holy Sprit?

No it just means they are wrong and very un-educated in the ways of the Lord.

People generally rail against what they don’t understand. The entire arena of the gift of holy spirit and the manifestations of the gift, has been so misunderstood, twisted out of context, hacked apart by the naysayers, and tossed to the wayside by unbelieving believers ….. It’s no wonder that “traditionalist hold to an errant view that the Holy Spirit was only active in the Apostles”

It’s sad ….if they only knew what they had available
smiley_aahl.gif

For many years I didn't like benny hinn, I actually liked benny hill better [risqué british comedian]
but I've warmed to him,
you have to be mad to name Jesus and stand in front of millions, I mean millions of people and proclaim or
try to make out someone is healed...its just ridiculous to even think.
Benny Hinn has had some evil things put online about him and has gone through a divorce and
even said on his show it cost him heaps financially, he was honest about it.

I saw several interviews with Benny during the divorce. No matter what happened in all of this he simply chose Gods calling or ways.

Another point.......Keep in mind about those ministries that get hit the hardest and even Christians fall into this - satan our enemy comes after those ministries who are teaching and equipping the saints to live a victorious life. Another words - if what is being taught can hurt him the devil for believers will take their authority and begin to reign over his ( the devils ) ways then the devil knows he has had it. So attack and stop this from going forth.

The sad thing is that the devil actually gets christians to do his bidding in this. The devil camouflages the truth as being false and speaks out hersey and false doctrine and those who have no clue or do not understand or simply are not being taught spiritually quickly believe these lies and begin to spread it around. Sad totally sad.

Thats my 2 cents
Blessings
Jim

I guess I'll have to save the discussion for where people are actually allowed to speak the truth, and the truth is, some of the most well-known preachers are deceivers. Be careful brothers, be discerning. Don't be tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes.

A little warning for you. Be very careful falsely accusing the servants of God. He does not take this well at all. Might want to study up on this and REMEMBER the standard you judge others will be the standard you are judged by and once you start judging like this, well you raise the standard higher then you can live your self.
God Bless
Jim

Back