1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Man Of Steel Movie

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by Jeffin, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Has anyone seen it yet? Some say it has references to Christianity and Jesus.
  2. I've heard that Superman's story was originally based on Moses, so there has always been a Christian element to the character.
  3. Just bought 2 tickets to watch it today. Heard good reviews about it. :D I'll let you know how good it is.

4. no classic theme, and no "kneel before Zod" line... what's left?! What's the incentive?!
  5. I want to know how this guy from crypton manages to be clean shaven, hair cut neat and tidy, nails manicured when even bombs and multiple high speed collisions with buildings don't even cause a scratch.
  6. that's just Superman, least in the original Nuclear Man did some damage to him... but I won't reminisce about a movie I like in this thread for a movie I know I probably won't like (mind you my favorite movie is... not that good, so don't take what I say about movies to heart)
  7. Actually, I enjoyed the movie.
    If you have not seen world war z yet, my advice is don't.
  8. I'd see Man of Steel before I'd see World War Z
  9. how was it?

10. It's way better than the previous Superman movie. This one is definitely well made. The Christian element in the movie is very evident especially in one of the scenes. I don't want to reveal more or I'll spoil it for you. :D
  11. Cool, ya will try to go see it in a few weeks
    Jeffin likes this.
  12. Hi christianvolume: Did you see it? sounds an interesting title, anyway. Blessings.
  13. Still haven't had a chance to check it out. I wonder when it comes to dvd
  14. It's often more cost-effective by dvd, as well.
  15. When the Superman movies with Christopher Reeve (the only true Superman) were published, I heard similar comments of JW and Mormons. We apparently see all different things if we see the same film.
  16. Yeah we actually own it. We are movie-goers and we love our shows so we own like, almost 100 individual DVDs of different shows. We just kept buying them as they came out.