1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Man dies seeing electrocuted grandson's body

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Daniels, Jul 30, 2007.

  1. Man dies seeing electrocuted grandson's body

    A 65-year-old man died of heart attack when he saw the charred body of his grandson, who was electrocuted while attempting to grab a dove's nest on an electric transformer at Kallupatti near here today.
    Police said 17-year-old Arun Pandian, who was on his way back home after meeting his grandfather at his workplace, saw a nest on the transformer. He came into contact with live electric wires while scaling the transformer. He got electrocuted and died on the spot.

    On hearing about the news, his grandfather Maharajan, an employee of a local shoe company, rushed to the spot and saw Pandian's charred body hanging from the transformer.

    Shocked by the sight, he suffered a heart attack and died on the spot.
  2. What a terribly sad story!
  3. Wow that is horrible.

Share This Page