Making It Clear And Plain And Plain And Clear

July 17, 2014 10:51am

Good Morning Email Friends,

Someone questioned me about the Saturday church sermons I take notes on, type/email and post online. Let me make this clear. I am not a 7th Day Adventist. I am Baptist thru and thru but I am a Seventh Day Baptist. In 1990, I was wanting to do like Jesus and rest and go to church on Sabbath-Saturday. The Lord let me find Miami Seventh Day Baptist Church at that time. Since then if I'm in a city where there is no Seventh Day Baptist Church, then I still rest on the Sabbath-Saturday and attend Sunday church services. Now the recent Saturday-Sabbath sermons notes I have been typing and emailing are from the Alfred Station Seventh Day Baptist church, the Seventh Day Baptist Church of Daytona Beach and the Central Church of God. Central Church of God is a Presbyterian Sunday church but they have Saturday night services which I have attended.

Why am I making sure you know that I am NOT a 7th Day Adventist?
Basically because their beliefs do not match up with all that God and Jesus said in the Bible. How do I know? I have been to 7th Day Adventist church and asked their leaders questions and read some of their literature they pass out. They follow the writings of this so-called prophetess from the 1800's and put her writings as being just as important or more important then the Word of God, the Bible. 7th Adventists do not believe that when Jesus told the man on the cross next to Him, that when he died that Today he would be with Jesus in Paradise. Adventists think that Jesus didn't know what He was talking about and that the man's body and soul went into the grave and stayed there. They think that all dead Christian's souls are trapped in graves just like sinners are and that they will be there until the Rapture, when Jesus comes back.
We Baptists, Lutherans, Seventh Day Baptist, Presbyterians ....all Christians know that this is a lie from the pit of hell!
Soooo......just to clear things up. :)
ImageDisplay

Peace in Jesus
Seleta aka
Miz KJV Only
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Yep, the 7th day adventists are a bit nuts. The world did not end in 1844.
Like the Mormons they just make it up as they go along.

Back