1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Making a Christ centered twitch stream

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by fuzzyspartan, Feb 23, 2016.

Would you want this stream?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
  2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. Hello everyone I go by fuzzyspartan and i am and avid watcher of twitch gaming streams. Im sure a lot of you know what this is but for those of you who do not, you go there to watch people play video games. I have been playing video hames my whole life and i have been a follower of Christ for just as long. While watching a streamer one day I realized that there are no Christ centered twtich streams. This is what i want to make. I want a place where other Christians can come and speak freely about Christ without fear of prosecution, also I want it to be a place where everyone can come and experience the love of Christ from us as Christians. Where we would accept everyone without judgement and over time show others the way through Chirst by shairing his love for everyone. I have a twitter where you can contact me at @Spartanfuzzy. Also you can follow me on twitch at twitch.tv/fuzzyspartan. If you have any questions I will be back on here to answer them to the best of my ability.

Thank you for reading all of that,
    God Bless
  2. Hi fuzzy welcome to CFS. Hey bud when you get a chance go over the CFS rules ect here http://www.christianforumsite.com/categories/your-welcome-pack.104/
    I also watch twitch for WGT. This sounds pretty good. I know a lot of Christian gamers and they and others just might watch your twitch. I will. So any ways God Bless you on your endeavors :)
  3. Thank you for this post. It has been a pretty fruitless couple of days with trying to find out if there are people who would enjoy watching that type of channel. Seeing you say what you did really helped me strenghten my resolve in making this channel. Again thank you
  4. Hello everyone, here is an update on the stream. I have my computer and the stream is ready to go. I have streamed a couple times to work out the bugs. Still some hiccups here and there but mostly its running smoothly. Again you can get live streaming updates on my twitter (spartanfuzzy) so you can follow me there. Also I stream on twitch (fuzzyspartan) so you can follow me there too. I hope to see all of you soon.

Good bless