#MakeLifeBetterIn3Words

In the ghastly world of Twitter, #MakeLifeBetterIn3Words is trending. Can you think of three words of scripture which make your life better? I'll kick off with 1 John 4:8:

"... God is love."

:)

My favourite concept of how my God is worthy of my complete trust:

"...if he doesn't"

Daniel 3:17-18

"If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God whom we serve is able to save us. He will rescue us from your power, Your Majesty. But even if he doesn’t, we want to make it clear to you, Your Majesty, that we will never serve your gods or worship the gold statue you have set up.”

1 Corinthians 1:9King James Version (KJV)
9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Timothy 2:11-13New King James Version (NKJV)
11 This is a faithful saying:
For if we died with Him,
We shall also live with Him.
12 If we endure,
We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him,
He also will deny us.
13 If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself

1 Corinthians 10:13New King James Version (NKJV)
13 No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

"I am with you"

In Genesis 3, When Moses keeps on throwing questions at Lord He simply reminds Moses that He will be with him. It is such a great promise.. We don't have the answers all the times. When we go through trials and tribulation, we hear loud and clear that God is with us. And He see through everything and anything. It is a great promise for me

1. Love your enemy as you love yourself
2. I am the branch you are the vine you can do nothing apart from me
3. knock and keep on knocking ask and keep asking [pray]...something like that

Back