1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Made my first decision this a.m.

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by Charlie68, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Made my first decision this a.m.

I met with my attorney yesterday morning, and yes she is officially my attorney now. After consulting with her and my accountant this morning I was able to make what I feel is the right decision(There was MUCH praying also). As you all know, I have been going back and forth about what to do in regards to helping my wife financially, and just about everyone has told me to not help her. Both my accountant and attorney are Christians(my accountant taught my son's Sunday school class for a couple of years) and I trust the information they gave me. Neither advised me what they thought I should do about this particular situation, but I feel God has made my decision for me and I am at peace with it. Anyway, I have an excellent attorney on my side now when/if the time comes for that. More than likely when........
  2. The important thing is that you are at peace now with your decisions!
    Blessings to you!

3. Well, it was just one of many, but a big one that I have really labored over. And hey, the kids are here at my office and we will be going to church in a little while, so life is good for the meantime...:)
  4. Charlie, sounds as though things are going well. That is wonderful news to hear. :) Thanks for sharing the progress with us. It is nice to be able to share your joys as well as your sorrows. :)
  5. Under the circumstances, things are going about as well as can be expected. The Lord definitely provides me with what I need each day to keep going, and for that I am very thankful. I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers from everyone.
  6. I am praying for you brother-:)
  7. You and your family are in my prayers. I know what a difficult situation it must be to go through. You are right Charlie, the Lord will provide for us the strength that we need to go on. :bible:
  8. A M E N
    I will also pray for you now.