Mac & Cheese to the Max!

Mac & Cheese to the Max!

Here's how I make my Mac & Cheese with a gourmet touch! I'll mainly touch base on the cheese part of it and the other additions, since we already know how to boil macaroni ;)

Mix the cheese powder with Milk or Soy Milk
While the cheese mix is boiling, add some butter
Sprinkle a bit of these following seasonings: Oregano, Basil, and Parsley
And the final ingredients are...Swedish Meatballs!!! :)

There you go...my take on making a fancy version of everyday food

Here's how I make my Mac & Cheese with a gourmet touch! I'll mainly touch base on the cheese part of it and the other additions, since we already know how to boil macaroni ;)

Cool .... Sounds yummy . Can't beat mac and cheese .... I make my cheese sauce from scratch so will add all those other ingredients. Never thought of using soy milk thaough .

WOW sounds very good!! Hmmmmmmm ya forgot 1 thing tho dear sister..............................Lets kik it up a notch. I want to try this with some cayenne pepper. For sure it will keep the bones warm. This I GOTTA try! Interesting combo. I will try it without and with. I know both are going to be very good. i got me a HOT fuzzy bout this 1!
Thanks sis for the tip o da day

Chili out.

WOW sounds very good!! Hmmmmmmm ya forgot 1 thing tho dear sister..............................Lets kik it up a notch. I want to try this with some cayenne pepper. For sure it will keep the bones warm. This I GOTTA try! Interesting combo. I will try it without and with. I know both are going to be very good. i got me a HOT fuzzy bout this 1!
Thanks sis for the tip o da day

Chili out.

Hahaha "sis"? I'm actually a dude, so "bro" would be more like it. :)

Back