luke

in your life you can because you know your fate,in second hand you have no fate.also 73 is the number ,not 66.and to take 7 Gods number away you seek the devil.

i talk truth in what i say about prophets.so if 7 go then so does luke.otherwise all comes back.
There are several types of books in the Old Testament. These are historical books, wisdom books, prophetic books, and the five books of the Torah, or the Pentateuch. The New Testament is divided more or less into the Gospels and the Epistles, with Revelation and Acts sort of defying this classification.

If the seven other books are excluded, it is because
a) something was in the books someone didn't like, so the books were removed
b) something in the book is historically questionable
c) the book was not inspired to be written down.
or d) they were brought in too late to be counted as part of the Bible

Take your pick.

But I'm not sure I understand your argument.

it seems luke describes a lot of events with no comformation.

SC Luke based his information on "Eyewitnesses and servants of the word" (Luke 1:2) including the teaching and oral accounts of the apostles.

The Gospel of Luke is especially importand for understanding the way to salvation, and it is due our respect.

Are you saying that if I have knowledge of the old and the new then I am a prophet?

Knowledge and wisdom are in no way synonymous.

Gods will is also necessary my friend.

And with Gods will, anything is possible. :)

First mohamed was a liar and a demoniac.
Second check this out:
New Advent Cathloic Encyclopedia

Very few writers have ever had their accuracy put to such a severe test as St. Luke, on account of the wide field covered by his writings, and the consequent liability (humanly speaking) of making mistakes; and on account of the fierce attacks to which he has been subjected. It was the fashion, during the nineteenth century, with German rationalists and their imitators, to ridicule the "blunders" of Luke, but that is all being rapidly changed by the recent progress of archæological research. Harnack does not hesitate to say that these attacks were shameful, and calculated to bring discredit, not on the Evangelist, but upon his critics, and Ramsay is but voicing the opinion of the best modern scholars when he calls St. Luke a great and accurate historian. Very few have done so much as this latter writer, in his numerous works and in his articles in "The Expositor", to vindicate the extreme accuracy of St. Luke. Wherever archæology has afforded the means of testing St. Luke's statements, they have been found to be correct; and this gives confidence that he is equally reliable where no such corroboration is as yet available. For some of the details see ACTS OF THE APOSTLES, where a very full bibliography is given.​

One of the great archeaologits of the 19th century and early 20th, Sir William Ramsay, who spent 15 years attempting to undermine Luke's credentials as a historian, and to refute the reliability of the New Testament, finally concluded: "Luke is a historian of the first rank . . . This author should be placed along with the very greatest of historians. "

I think you will find your own chruch does a great job of defending the accuaracy of the Gospel of Luke . the rest of the study is here:
Gospel of Luke: apologetic defense

The early Church, the closest people to the actual time of Christ embraced the Gospel of Luke:
The early church taught that Luke was the author of the third Gospel. Some of the witnesses include the following:
  • Justin Martyr (about AD 150)[Geldenhuys, p. 18, who footnotes J. M. Creed, The Gospel According to St. Luke, p. xiii]. He was an early apologist [Dictionary of the Christian Church (DCC), p. 558].
  • The Anti-Marcionite Prologue to the Third Gospel (AD 160-180).
"Luke was an Antiochian of Syria, a physician by profession. He was a disciple of the apostles and later accompanied Paul until the latter’s martyrdom. He served the Lord without distraction [or ‘without blame’], having neither wife nor children, and at the age of eighty-four he fell asleep in Boeotia, full of the Holy Spirit. While there were already Gospels previously in existence—that according to Matthew written in Judaea and that according to Mark in Italy—Luke, moved by the Holy spirit, composed the whole of this Gospel in the parts about Achaia. In his prologue he makes this very point clear, that other Gospels had been written before his, and that it was necessary to expound to the Gentile believers the accurate account of the [divine] dispensation, so that they should not be perverted by Jewish fables, nor be deceived by heretical and vain imaginations and thus err from the truth. . . . And afterwards the same Luke wrote the Acts of the Apostles [Geldenhuys, pp. 17-18]."
  • Irenaeus’ "Against Heresy (about AD 185). Irenaeus was the Bishop of Lyons [DCC, p. 516].
"But surely if Luke, who always preached in company with Paul, and is called by him "the beloved," and with him performed the work of an evangelist, and was entrusted to hand down to us a Gospel, learned nothing different from him (Paul), . . . [Church Fathers, Early Church Fathers - Ante-Nicene, (Garland, TX: Galaxie Software) 1999. From "Against Heresy," iii, 1 and 2. See also the sections that follow.]."
  • Muratorian Canon (about AD 180-190). This is an ancient list of New Testament books discovered by L. A. Muratori (1672-1750)[ZPRB, 4:311].
"The third book of the Gospel, according to Luke, Luke that physician, who after the ascension of Christ, when Paul had taken him with him as companion of his journey, composed in his own name on the basis of report [Liefeld, p. 799]."
  • Clement of Alexandria (perhaps AD 190-202). He was the first know Christian scholar [Geldenhuys, p. 18. For information on Clement of Alexandria see DCC, p. 234.].
  • Origen (lived approximately AD 185-254). Origenes Adamantius was an Alexandrian theologian [DCC, p. 733].
"Among the four Gospels, which are the only indisputable ones in the Church of God under heaven, I have learned by tradition that . . . And the third by Luke, the Gospel commended by Paul, and composed for Gentile converts [Church Fathers, Early Church Fathers - Nicene/Post Nicene Part 2, (Garland, TX: Galaxie Software) 1999. Origen's words are dound in Eusebius' work, Historia Ecclesiastica, vi, 25,3. Origen comments on Psalm 1]."
  • Tertullian (lived approximately AD 160/70-215/20). Quintus Septimius Florens Tertullianus was an African moralist, apologist, and theologian [DCC, p. 960. Geldenhuys, p. 18, indicates Tertullian credited the third Gospel to Like.].
  • Jerome (lived approximately AD 345-419). Eusebius Hieronymus was a Biblical scholar and translator [DCC, p. 528].
"Luke a physician of Antioch as his writings gas [sic] indicate was not unskilled in the Greek language. An adherent of the apostle Paul, and companion of all his journeying, he wrote a Gospel, concerning which the same Paul says, ‘We send with him a brother whose praise in the gospel is among all the churches’ and to the Colossians ‘Luke the beloved physician salutes you, and to Timothy ‘Luke only is with me.’ He also wrote another excellent volume to which he prefixed the title Acts of the Apostles, a history which extends to the second year of Paul’s sojourn at Rome, that is to the fourth year of Nero, from which we learn that the book was composed in that same city [Church Fathers, Early Church Fathers - Nicene/Post Nicene Part 2, (Garland, TX: Galaxie Software) 1999. This is a quote from De Viris Illustribus, vii]."

Back