Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock

Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Just a word I wanted to share -it is God's delight to give you His Kingdom blessing

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

His righteousness imputed, His peace imparted and His joy as our strength- fear not little flock but receive the gifts your heavenly Father so longs to bestow on you- is there anything that can prevail against you when you are standing in faith believing and trusting Him?

Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

It is time little flock- fear not, let His joy be your strength, be persuaded- allow the love and mercy of God to manifest itself in every aspect of your life !

Remember:Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
It is we that are priviledged to be the fruit bearers!

Back