1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE'S NOT IN A HURRY (Encouraging Word)

Discussion in 'Christian Videos' started by Godspreciouspeach, Aug 18, 2010.

1. LOVE'S NOT IN A HURRY (Encouraging Word)

8/18 Love's Not In A Hurry (John 11:5-6) There is no need to rush anything with love, in love. Love is patient. Love waits and love bears all among other things. The encouraging word and video devotional with Minister Jeff Fannell. For others visit On Good Ground International Ministries
  2. Puts something in to perspective a bit for me.
    Gods been saying its about love love love.
    Im like what? but now I get it.
  3. This is mainly for my growth, I know that...
    Lust is NOT love.
    sexual attraction is not love but it is needed for most.
    Almost the entire world is deceived in to thinking lust = love and they discredit what lust is.
    you can love and lust at the same time as well.
    A sure way to tell if you love in a pure way, lust or both for someone is ask yourself some questions.
    Love waits, its patient and it wants the best for everyone.
    Knowing that, could you try to force a relationship with someone you love? when they say no?? Of course not.

You can however; force it, need it and let it consume you if your lusting for love or if you have lust + love.

Iv never felt pure love before, but do now thanks to God.

When I ask the LORD for direction on this, He will only say love, its all about love.
    Well its all I could hear, feel and see anyway.. this video poped up the next day and then I got it.
    But today it really all clicked in to place, I know now what I gota do, nothing at all aka wait.
  4. Bless you. God is good!!