1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Biblical Advices' started by JesusLovesAll, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Love

How to love someone that spits in your face?:smiley40:
  2. i believe you thank them and say God bless you .

haven't had to be that annoying in years though .

here's hopin it stays that way :)
  3. While it is easier to say than to do, that is where we have to be willing to allow God to love them through us, and to pray that God would show us that person as seen through His eyes. I believe that when the pain of knowing their future without Christ out weighs the pain that we experience at their hands, that is the work of the Holy Spirit, and the model that Jesus gave us at Calgary. But again, without God's intervention, this is an impossible thing.
  4. What did Jesus do when people spat on Him ?
  5. You forgive them and pray for them.
  6. He turned the other cheek. Even those who were crucifying him he said asked the Father to forgive them because they didn't know what they were doing. That's the key. Instead of thinking of ourself, we need to think about the trouble they would be in with God for doing some of the things they do, unless they are forgiven. I wouldn't want anyone to be lost.

Jesus said if anyone harm one of these little ones, ( and we are all God's children) it would be better for him if he had a millstone around his neck and be drowned in the sea. God does not take lightly the way people treat His children. Jesus even said the way we treat others , we are treating him the same way. Wow that will sure stop you from doing some unkind things.