Lost posts

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Michael Collum, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Lost posts

It was said on the thread

http://www.christianforumsite.com/new-members-welcome-area/30639-hey-everyone-im-ex-satanist-3.html

that some posts were lost . now from what i understand by looking at Vivax's post count, before and after, it appears they were deleted .

because i was advised the moderators were looking for the posts and thank you for my patience . i was curious as to whether these posts would arise sometime later in a thread in the private discussion area . or if they're gone for good .

it would be helpful to know in advance if posts are being deleted so i can copy the content somewhere else for further analysis .

thanks . hope you guys are well .

2. Michael

You were told that the posts were lost . They were not deleted .The staff is doing everything they can . We are short staffed and are trying to do the best for every one . the OP was asked to start a new thread in private but he has not returned .

Thank you for your interest.

3. Okay . thank you Dusty . i interpreted your request to create another thread aimed at me because my question (re:my and vivax's conversation on that thread) was not answered . thank you for answering my question . and sorry if you took my perception as some sort of combative statement . it wasn't meant that way . if they're lost .. then they're lost . good to know thanks .

4. Thank you Michael for your understanding and patience .

We are trying to do the best for all and need all the members prayers to move forward as CFS grows .

I am sorry for the loss but believe me there could have been a glitch in the system when they were transferred as they were there and then they disappeared . Sorry for the inconvenience .

One thing for sure they were NOT DELETED.

5. It's alright .. i recall facing an "enemy" the next day that seemed to really hate the tactics we were speaking of . so a "glitch" would seem within reasonable hypothesis range .

Thank you Dusty :)

6. Oh and by the way , Michael it was not Vivax ... It was X19_N3

7. Yes it was N3's thread but the posts that got lost were between Vivax and I .

8. As Dusty said, we are short on staff and are trying to do everything at once.

The posts were NOT deleted. I'm sorry that the posts were lost, though! I know there was a lot of discussion put into the thread.

But once there's a glitch, we can't really do anything about it :(

Thanks for understanding, though, Michael :)

Feel free to create another thread, however.

Thanks and God Bless!

-XSPINNINGISFUN
    And the thread was posting in was an New Members thread. That's why it was asked to move the conversation somewhere else. And again, I do apologize that your posts were lost in the process!

9. I understand Katie . and sorry i can't be of more help . will continue praying for you guys .

10. Thank you. And thanks for understanding :)