LORD, TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR...

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
Good evening Father,

Thank you for a better day today. Thank You for your Holy Spirit that quieted my spirit. I thank You for this day. I thank You that You said You will never leave us nor forsake us. I am thankful that we only need to call upon the name of the Lord and You hear us. You really hear your children. Oh the encouragement you give us, the way that You comfort us. Even though we cannot actually see you physically, we know that You are there. You are there in our trials and tribulations. You are there when we feel weak and worn out. You are there when we are sick. I thank You for Your Holy Spirit that let us know that "I am with you always".

Father, if there is anything that I may have said, done or thought that is not pleasing in your sight, forgive me. Forgive me of all that I may have done that is or was not pleasing in Your sight. I am lifting up my sister-in-law nephew who is back in the hospital for blood clots throughout his body. He was hit by a car and the driver kept going. Strengthen the family and heal Quasim. Comfort the mother and give her strength. Strengthen and comfort my sister in law who stated that when she went to the hospital, Quasim said, "Auntie, don't cry....I prayed." I thank You that even thought he has to learn to talk and walk again and will never be the same and has had operations on his scull, he still knows YOU. He lost a lot but never YOU. You are there with him and healing him and comforting him. I thank You. I lift up all the sick, weak, abused, scared, hungry, homeless to You. Father, we are having a lot of storms around the world and we thank You for the rain as we need it. Protect those where the storm will hit hard.

I thank You for my family, husband and friends. I thank You for all my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for all of those who gave their lives to You today. Thank You for our new brothers and sisters in Christ.

Most of all Father, I thank You for your Son Jesus Christ who died on the cross for all our sins. Thank You for loving us so much that You gave Your only Son for us.

Until we all meet face to face, I love You and thank You for all that You do for us on this earth.

Back