Lord, Today I Am Thankful For...

Discussion in 'Fellowship Time' started by godbe4me, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Father, thank You for today. Thank You for all that You bought me through and that because of You I am still here today. I thank You for my husband, my family, friends and all my brothers and sisters in Christ. I had a very long and difficult week last week and I know that some of my responses to situations last week were not of You. I ask that You forgive me because I knew it was not You. You know what happened and where I normally back off and think before reacting, I reacted before thinking. I know that You have been working with me all weekend and giving me the strength and courage to continue with this. I know that You will be with me and give me peace. I give this whole situation to You. I leave it with You to fight this battle for me. I can't fight it alone and I am not going to try any longer. That was my error, trying to fight it alone when I knew better. Greater is He that lives in me than he that lives in the world. Thank You that this battle is already won. I thank You for not allowing my health to waver.

I lift up all the sick to You Father for healing. I lift up the broken heart and and depressed to You for healing and restoration. I thank You for this day as this is the day that a lost soul gave their life to You and said Yes to You. So I thank You for all of the new brothers and sisters we have this day.

Lord, stay close to me as I begin this week and give me strength. I say Yes to Your ways and Yes to Your will.

In Jesus name I pray....AMEN

Annie, inquiring mind, From Pieces To Peace and 2 others say Amen and like this.