LORD, TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR...

Good morning Father,

It has been a while since the last time I have written you but not the last time I have spoken with you. I am so thankful for You and all that You do for all of your children. You know I get really sick every year and every year You bring me right through.

I am lifting up to You all the sick those I know and don't know. I am lifting up Alexina for complete healing of her cancer and to give her the strength to continue her chemo. I am lifting up Quasim to You for complete healing from a car accident that left him unable to walk or talk. I know that only You are with him because if not, he would not be here with us. I am lifting up Richard to You father. He is staying faithful to You and claiming and thanking You each day for his continued healing. I thank You for your healing power.

I thank You for this day!! This is the day that You hath made and I will be happy. I thank You for this day because it is yet another opportunity for a lost soul to give their life to You. I thank You for the people You have sent in their lives that know the truth and are able to explain it in a way that they understand and believe. So, I thank You for all of our new brothers and sisters in Christ this day.

I thank You for my family...My mother, siblings and husband. I thank You for my mother still being with me and for healing her of her Cancer. Oh Thank You so much for your healing power and our faith to believe and claim it and not accepting anything less than what Your word promises.

I thank You for your blessings. I thank You for the things that I have requested of you and you provided. I thank You for the things that I wanted and You said wait... I thank You for the things that I ask for and You said no....I know that Your decisions over my life are the best and I trust You with all my heart.

Most of all Father, I thank You for your Son, Jesus Christ who died on the cross for all of our sins that we may come to You through Your Son. Without Jesus, we all would be lost souls. I thank You that I am a child of God and one day will be with You forever. I thank You that my name is written in the Lambs book of Life. I thank You that You love me and all your children so much that You gave your only begotten Son. That whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish but have everlasting life.

I love You

Back