Lord, Today I am thankful for.....

Good afternoon Father,
Thank You for the cold weather. You know the winter months are my favorite. I thank You for waking me up this morning and for my hat, scarf and gloves. I thank You for the gift of knowing how to make my own hat and scarves. I thank You for my family, friends and co-workers. Father, it was really, really cold last night and today. I thank You for the blankets, coffee, tea and clothing that went out to the homeless last night and today. I thank You for sheltering those who wanted to be sheltered and still protecting the others who chose to stay out in the cold. Thank You that they woke up this morning and You was with all of them to keep them through the night. I thank You for the sick that You have healed, the blind that can see, the cripple that can walk and the broken hearted you have healed and restored. I thank You for the process of deliverance for through that process we get to know who You are. We know that You really love us. We know that You will never leave us nor forsake us. I thank You for my process as I know You as my provider, my deliverer, my restorer, my healer and my way out of no way. So, for me, I am thanking You for the process. And still in process in some areas but I know that You are with me.
I thank You for this day. As this is the day that more lost souls will come into the knowledge of You and hear Your truths and say, "Yes" to You and make You Lord over their lives. I thank You for my new brother and sisters in Christ and for all my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You that I am not what I should be but I thank You for Sanctification as that too is a process that will last until I take my last earthly breath. I thank You for the days past, days to come and for right now.
I thank You most of all for Your Son Jesus Christ who died on the cross for all our sins. Without the work of Jesus on the cross all of us would be walking dead. Thank You Jesus!!!!

I love You very much.

What are you thankful for this day??

Last edited:
Back