Lord, Today I Am Thankful For...

Good morning and blessings to you Father. I thank You that I had a good night sleep last night. You know how I sometimes have problems sleeping at night. So, I thank You for allowing me to have a good night sleep. I thank You for my job and for the transportation you provided for me to get here this morning safely. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. Father, you've bought me from a mighty, mighty long way. You kept me near to You even when I did not feel that You were there. You was always there. I know sometimes I've been hardheaded and hard-hearted but You loved me and forgave me throughout it all. I thank You for those lessons that you've shown me throughout my life. Although I have had to learn some of those lessons repeatedly, I thank You for Your patience in waiting for me to catch on hehe...I thank You for blessing me with everything that I have and had in my life. I thank You that although things and people have gone from my life, You remain right by my side. And those that are gone from my life, I will see again one great day. I love You so very much....

Good morning Father....I thank You for this beautiful morning and for waking me up with my health strength. I thank You for this beautiful day of "grace" because this is a day that a lost soul will come to You to tell You that they are lost and are a sinner. They will come to You and tell You that they now realize that without You, they are lost and will be separated from You for all eternity. They will tell You that they have heard from one of Your children about the free gift of eternal life that You offer to all that believes in Your Son Jesus Christ. They will accept that gift and become a child of the King and their names will be written in the Lambs book of Life. I thank You for this day and all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for Your Holy Spirit who gives us the words to say to those they are ministering to. I thank You Father for loving us so much that You gave Your only begotten Son for us. You did this for us. You forgave us before we even knew You. You died for us before we even knew You. You died for us and we still rejected You. You are our only hope and people still don't realize it. So, I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ who are in the battle field telling the lost of Your gift of eternal life. I thank You for all of those who will listen to Your words this day and accept the gift of eternal life this day. Each day for a lost soul is a crucial day. It is a matter of eternal life with You or Eternal life without You. So, for this day, Father, I thank You....I Love You

Gooooooood morning Father :) To day is Good Friday. And it is truly good because this special day my Lord Jesus went to the cross for All of us to pay for our sins. If it was not for your special gift of your Son Jesus we would be doomed. I/we thank you Father from our hearts our minds and soul for Jesus our savior and Lord. For this we now have HOPE. I love you Father. Thank you for being our merciful God. In Jesus Holy name I give thanks and praise. Amen

Good morning Father. I just want to thank You for all that You have done for us. You love us so much that You gave Your only begotten Son Jesus Christ to die for our sins. You stepped out of Eternity and entered the world that You created. You left Your throne and became a servant. You allowed yourself to be killed for us. You had this planned since before the foundation of the world. I can imagine you telling the angels in heaven what you will experience and they will see some things done to him that will make them want to rise and destroy to protect the king. But you tell them that it must be done for his children that you will have for the ages to come. This must be done and they will know just how much I love them. They will come to know me and believe in me and I will accept them as my child and we will have a book called "The Lambs Book of Life." In that book, the appointed person will enter all the names of those who will believe and let me into their hearts. They are the ones who will live with me in the new Heaven and Earth. So, angels you will see me go through a lot of things and endure much pain. You must remember to be still and do not react and know that this must be done. I will rejoin you all very soon. I can imagine the great meeting in heaven with everything you were planning in heaven for your journey to earth. I love you so much Father. I wonder if we can really fathom all that you done for us? I thank You for your grace and for all of those who will understand and accept what you have done for them and accept You into their hearts. I am thankful to You that Your Holy Spirit lives inside of me and that my name is written in the Lambs book of life. I am thankful that when You were introduced to me, I accepted You into my heart. And, I am thankful that one day we will all be together forever. I Love You...

Good morning Father!!! I just wish I could give you a big hug :) Let the redeemed of the Lord say so...... Lord, I thank You for this beautiful day and for waking me up this morning. I thank You for allowing me to have a good night rest. Father, if there is anything that I have said, done, or thought that is not pleasing in Your sight, please forgive me in the name of Jesus. I thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ who died for all of our sins making it now possible for us, Your children to be reunited to You. I thank You for delivering us from sure death and separation from You. I thank You for loving us so much that You gave Your only begotten Son. And, all we need to do is confess with our mouth and believe. I thank you that one day we will all be gathered together and the fellowship that will happen that day will be awesome. It will be greater than anything of this earth. I thank You for that great and mighty day when I will see You face to face so that I can give You the biggest hug. I thank You for saving me, loving me enough to die for me and all of Your children; I thank You for my husband and my family. I thank You for giving Your Holy Spirit. I Love You.

Good morning Father....Thank You for waking me up on this cool morning. You know how I love the coolness of the day. Thank You for my job and allowing me to make it here safely. I thank You for the Love that You show me day by day. I thank You for guiding me in the way that You want me to go and when I go off path, I thank You for Your patience and forgiveness and for getting me back on the right path. I thank You for forgiving me of all my sins. If I have said, thought, or done anything that is not pleasing in Your sight, forgive me father in the name of Jesus. I Love you.

Good morning Father....I just want to thank You for all that You are doing and all that You've done and all that You are about to do and accomplish in my life and the lives of my brothers and sisters. I thank You for all of those who will come to know You and accept You as their Lord and Savior. I love You.

Thank you Jesus for another day. Thank you for your Blessings. Thank you for the air that I breathe, the light that I see, the LIGHT that I feel inside me. Amen

Father, I just want to thank You for blessing me so that I could be a blessing to my mother. Thank You so very much. I Love You!!!

Thank You Father for waking me up this morning. I thank You for the rest I got with having today off from work. I thank You for my job, family, and friends. I thank You for Your love, patience and forgiveness. I thank You for all my brothers and sisters in Christ and for those who will give their lives to You this day. I Love You.

Good morning Father,

I just want to thank You for this morning. You know that my husband and I had to carpool this morning because his car is in the shop. And, you also know that we don't like car pooling with one another because I question his driving methods and I really rather wait for You to call me home and it not be because he wants to zip in and out of lanes. He was a little irritated because he was still tired and did not feel like going in today. I was irritated because we had to carpool and I did not want to end up wrapped around a tree somewhere. So, I thank You for allowing me to get to work safely and for him to get to work safely. I was so upset with him that I just got out of the car without saying anything or giving him a kiss as I always do before I come to work.

As I walked in the building, I thought about what Your word says in Ephesians 4:26, "Do not let the sun go down on your anger", and to be quick to listen. slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. James 1:19-20. So, I thank You for the Holy Spirit that lives inside of me and who showed me how I was acting. I thank You for giving me the heart to accept what the Holy Spirit showed me and the desire to fix it. So, first, I ask for Your forgiveness for becoming angry with him as I did.

So, father what I did was send him a text because I know that he had an early meeting and was at work. So, I did not have the concern of him trying to read my text while driving. I sent him a text that said, "Have a nice day. Thank God for your job and do it well. Don't forget that I love You!!" He replied back and said, "That's why I love you so much." Father, this morning, I am thanking You for forgiveness and Love. I LOVE YOU!!!!

Good morning Father. I thank You for this beautiful morning and please tell the Saints in Heaven that I said Good morning. Well, Father, the carpool is over now. I was able to drive to work this morning. I thank You for placing the problem with the car in one of the mechanics mind and now they can fix the car this afternoon. I thank You for answered prayer. Although my husband and I cannot seem to carpool, I thank You for sending him in my life. I thank You for my family, friends and my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for all of those who will hear Your words of Salvation and accept You as their Lord and Savior this day!!! I thank You for Your word for it heals, delivers and it is so very powerful and alive. I thank You for my job and my health. I thank You most of all Father for Your Son Jesus Christ. For without Him, we would all be lost and without any hope. I Love You.....

Good morning Father. I thank You for waking me up this morning and getting me to work safe and on time. I thank You for my job and my family, food to eat, and clothes to wear. I thank You for the rain that is expected this weekend. Only you know how bad we need it. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. Most of all Father, I thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ. I Love You....

Good morning Father. Thank You so very much for the rain we got this weekend. It was a really good rain and I know the trees, plants, grass, food, and etc all thanked You for the rain. I thank You for a wonderful weekend with my husband. Father, I just want to take this time to thank You for my husband. I know that You sent him to me. I thank You for allowing him to provide for his family, I thank You that he knows You and for the times when he sits down and say, "Thank You Father God" I thank You that when he talks to his children he tells them "Just as long as you put God first in everything you do, everything else will work itself out." I thank You for the seeds that he plants in his children. I thank You for allowing him to notice when things aren't right with me and changing his approach or jumping right in doing what needs to be done. I thank You that we take care of each other, we encourage each other and push each other when needed. I thank You for placing this man in my life whom I love dearly and who loves me dearly. I thank You for the ups and downs because it makes us stronger and we know that its you working all things out. We thank You for the peace that is in our home. Only You could do that and we know that. I thank You for loving me so much that You carefully picked this man for me and carefully picked me for him. I Love You so much Father. I thank You for my job, my home, clothes to wear, food to eat and for a good night rest. Most of all, I thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ. I Love You.

Good morning Father. I thank You for waking me up this morning to this beautiful rainy day. Only You know how much we need the rain. I thank You for a very good night sleep last night. I thank You for my family and friends. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. Father, I want to thank You for all of those who will hear Your Words of Salvation today and believe and accept You as their Lord and Savior. I thank You for my family here at CFS. I thank You for those You have healed, those You have fed, those You have sheltered, and those You have delivered. Most of all, I thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ. I Love You.

Good morning Father. This morning I want to thank You for Your promises in Your word. I thank You for the promises of patience this morning. Now, with everything in such a rush and a lot of people needing things done yesterday, and in the midst of all this hurriedness, people have no patience at all. I thank You for what You said to us in Colossians 3:12-13 "Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others." I thank You blessing us with wisdom and a discerning spirit. I thank You because according to Your word, we can just ask for wisdom
"But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him."
(James 1:5)
Lord, I thank You for helping me apply these promises to my life and etch them in my heart so that I will always remember them. Lord, I thank You for forgiving me of all my sins. If I have said, thought, or done anything that is not pleasing in Your sight, forgive me in the name of Jesus. I thank You for my family and all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for all of those who will give their lives to You this day. I thank You for getting me up this morning and for getting me to work on time. But most of all, Father, I thank You for what You did for us by giving Your only Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for us. For You said in Your word in 1 Corinthians 2:9, "However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"-- I LOVE YOU!!​

Good morning Father. I thank You for waking me up this morning and getting me on my way to work. I thank You for my medicine, food to eat and clothes to wear. This morning Father, I just want to say, THANK YOU. I Love You.

Back