Lord, Today I Am Thankful For...

Jesus I bow my knee to you in thanks and praise. I thank you for another heart beat, a tear, a smile, the love you have implanted in my heart to share with others and for the hottest chili's I have ever ate, the humor you gave to me and the humor that YOU have for your children. Thank you my Lord Jesus my God. Amen

Good morning Father. Bless Your Holy name. I thank You for waking me up this morning with my health and strength. I thank You for getting me to work safe and on time. Father, I thank You for how You provide and take care of us. I thank You for Your Holy Spirit that lives on the inside of us. This wonderful Holy Spirit that teaches us, convicts us, lead us, and loves us. I thank You that we all Your children have been predestined to know You, love You, praise You and worship You. You knew all the things that we would do and how low we would get. But never out of Your reach. You knew all of what we would endure, pray about, the doubt we would feel, the defeats we would have in our lives. And through it all, You still wanted us. You still love us. You still SAVED us. I thank You so much for all that You have done and are doing in Your children lives. I love you.

Father, today I am thankful for Your Son Jesus Christ. If it was not for Him, we would all be lost and without hope. I thank You for loving us so much and wanting us to be with You that this plan was in place in eternity past. I thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ who stepped out of eternity and allowed himself to be born of a virgin to enter this world. I thank You for the lessons He taught the miracles He performed and for the ultimate sacrifice of allowing himself (God) to be crucified to pay our sin debt in full. I thank You that I believe in Your Son Jesus Christ and that He died in my place. I thank You that I know that although I may sin, through the blood of Your Son Jesus Christ, I can confess that sin and be forgiven. I thak You that I am a child of the King. I thank You that You know me, know my ways, my weaknesses and strengths. I thank You that in spite of all of my imperfections, You still love me. When all else fails and people back away, You will never leave us. You will stay until the end and even then, we are coming to be with You. I thank You for that great and mighty day when we will all be with You and we will never depart. I thank You for my family and friends. I thank You for my medicine that I take daily. I thank You for food to eat, my transportation to get to work and where I need to go. I thank You for always, always, knowing what we need and being our great provider. I love You Father.

Father, I thank You for this rainy, cool day. It was just wonderful. I thank You for my job and getting me there and back home safely. Father, this morning I had a wonderful worship time with you. I heard a song by Smokie Norful this morning. And I thank You for blessing him with that song to share with us. I listened to the words of "I Understand." You speak to us in words of songs, your word, and through others by Your word. I thank You because when we have trials in our lives, You see us and You understand. You tell us by Your Holy Spirit, "One more day, One more step because I am preparing you for myself." Father, I thank You for allowing me to share this song with those who may be going through something. I thank You for preparing me for yourself. I love you

The name of the song is titled: I Understand

I am Thankful for :

FOR THE WIFE
WHO SAYS IT'S HOT DOGS TONIGHT,
BECAUSE SHE IS HOME WITH ME,
AND NOT OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

FOR THE HUSBAND
WHO IS ON THE SOFA
BEING A COUCH POTATO,
BECAUSE HE IS HOME WITH ME
AND NOT OUT AT THE BARS.

FOR THE TEENAGER
WHO IS COMPLAINING ABOUT DOING DISHES
BECAUSE IT MEANS SHE IS AT HOME,
NOT ON THE STREETS.

FOR THE TAXES I PAY
BECAUSE IT MEANS
I AM EMPLOYED.

FOR THE MESS TO CLEAN AFTER A PARTY
BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE
BEEN SURROUNDED BY FRIENDS.

FOR THE CLOTHES THAT FIT A LITTLE TOO SNUG
BECAUSE IT MEANS
I HAVE ENOUGH TO EAT.

FOR MY SHADOW THAT WATCHES ME WORK
BECAUSE IT MEANS
I AM OUT IN THE SUNSHINE

FOR A LAWN THAT NEEDS MOWING,
WINDOWS THAT NEED CLEANING,
AND GUTTERS THAT NEED FIXING
BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE A HOME.

FOR ALL THE COMPLAINING
I HEAR ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT
BECAUSE IT MEANS
WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH..

FOR THE PARKING SPOT
I FIND AT THE FAR END OF THE PARKING LOT
BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM CAPABLE OF WALKING
AND I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH TRANSPORTATION.

FOR MY HUGE HEATING BILL
BECAUSE IT MEANS
I AM WARM.

FOR THE LADY BEHIND ME IN CHURCH
WHO SINGS OFF KEY BECAUSE IT MEANS
I CAN HEAR.

FOR THE PILE OF LAUNDRY AND IRONING
BECAUSE IT MEANS
I HAVE CLOTHES TO WEAR.

FOR WEARINESS AND ACHING MUSCLES
AT THE END OF THE DAY
BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE BEEN
CAPABLE OF WORKING HARD.

FOR THE ALARM THAT GOES OFF
IN THE EARLY MORNING HOURS
BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM ALIVE.

Thank God Thank You Jesus For ALL..:)

Good morning Father, I thank You for this beautiful rainy and cloudy day. Only You know how much we need this rain. I thank You for my family and brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for watching over us through the night and the day. I thank You for comforting those who has lost a friend or loved one. I am thankful for my job, and for my transportation to work. I thank You for the beauty that You created on this earth. I thank You for the sky when its blue or Gray; the grass when its a beautiful green and when it's brown. The trees when they are full of leaves and when they are naked. I thank You for how You created all things. I thank You for creating me and breathing the breathe of life in me. I thank You for your patience in waiting for me to come to You. I thank You for my grandmother who introduced me to You and I thank You for giving me the mind to understand what she was saying and the heart to accept You as my Lord and Savior!! I love YOU....

Good morning Father. I thank You for waking me up this morning and getting me to work safely. I thank You for loving me, saving me, and continuing to protect and guide me. I thank You for my family and all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I also thank You for this song by Lisa Page. I thank You for whatever way You desire to use me this day and for giving me the courage and strength to do whatever it is that You desire me to do. I Love You.

Good morning Father. I thank You for waking me up this morning and getting me to work safe and on time. I thank You for my medicine that I have to take every morning. I thank You for my wonderful Husband that You gave to me. I thank You for my family and friends. I thank You for this day of Grace. This is a day that a lost soul can come to You and ask for forgiveness and give their life to You and whose names will be entered in the "Lambs Book of Life." I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ and for our new brothers and sisters in Christ that we will receive this day. I thank You for Your Holy Spirit that lives in each one of Your children. I thank You for leading me along my day and being with me knowing that whatever happens, You are with me. I Love You.

Thank You Father for this day. For waking me up and feeding me. I thank You for being with me throughout the day. I love You

Father, thank You for going with me and my husband this morning while I take him to get a procedure done. I thank You that he is fine and back home with me. I thank You for his health and allowing him to come home to me. You know how much I love my husband and I love you for placing him in my life. I Love You.

Thank YOU Lord for giving me a spirit power and of love and courage and self discipline. Thank YOU Jesus for giving me the courage to make that phone and to take those steps to freedom from bondage. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank YOU Papa Jesus

Good morning Father. I thank You for waking me up to this beautiful day. I thank You for my job and I thank You for blessing my friend, your child with this new position. I thank You for my medicine and the food I ate this morning. Father, I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ and I thank You for being with those who are going through something in their lives. I thank You for being with us even when we don't feel it. I thank You for Your word that encourages us and gives us hope that it will not always be like this. I thank You for faith and hope. I Love You.

Good morning Father. How are You this morning? Because of You, I am blessed, wonderfully made and highly favored and I thank You for that. I thank You for waking me up this morning and for my job. I thank You for all that You have in store for me this day and for being with me. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for my mother. I thank You for loving us so much that You gave Your only Son Jesus Christ that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. I thank You that I believe and that my name is written in the Lambs Book of Life. I thank You for that day when we shall all be with You and to never be separated again. I Love You.

Good morning Father. Thank You so much for a good night sleep and for waking me up this morning. I thank You for my wonderful husband who you placed in my life. I thank You for allowing my husband to be a provider for his family. I thank You for the peace that's in our home. I thank You for my job and for my car. Father, You have so many children and we are all related by the blood of Your Son Jesus Christ. And, the family grows each day. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for all of those who lifts the family members up to You, I thank You for those who help others, I thank You for those who take care of the elderly, I thank You for those who witness to the lost. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ that works for the Kingdom and for those who are still finding their way. I thank You for Your wisdom and knowledge and for continuing to order our steps. I LOVE YOU.

Good day Father. I thank You for a good night sleep last night and allowing me to sleep in this morning. Thank You so very much for that. I thank You for all You have done and the things to come. I thank You for my job and wherever You take me there. I Love You

Good morning Father....I thank You for this beautiful morning and for waking me up. I thank You for my husband and family. I thank You for my job and getting to work safely. Father, I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for Your Holy Spirit that dwells in all of your children. I thank You for Your Word for it is the Power of God. I thank You for this wonderful guide book. I thank You for Your promises that we have according to Your word. I thank You for loving us so much that You made all provisions for us. I Love You too.

Father thank you for putting the air back in my lungs. From this point on Jesus I wont go back. I know YOU have my back....front....sides....top and bottom. There is no way I can lose now. I bow my knee to YOU Jesus in thanks and praise. Thank you for making me who i am :)

Back