Looks like I'm new

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by SilverStars, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Looks like I'm new

Hey everyone! I found this website on google and I've been searching for something like this all day so..yay! Well, I've been a Christian for...well as long as I remember. God blessed me by placing me into a family that is strong in faith, and didn't wait to tell me all about Him even when I was too young to understand their words.
    Well, I'm happy I can be here and can't wait to start talking with all of you! ^___^

2. Hello, welcome!

I see your avatar says you a music lover. Do you play an instument? If so which one?

3. Hi SilverStars it's good to have you here!

4. Yes I do! I play the piano. ^__^

Thank you all for the welcome

5. Welcome Silverstars. :welcome: Hope you like it here.

6. Welcome Silverstars! I play the piano too and I love it!

7. I play flute but I think piano would be fun. How long have you bewen playing?

8. I haven't been playing very long. I started teaching myself about a year ago. It is a lot of fun. Not as hard as I thought it would be. ^_^ I played the flute for a while!!!

9. Your taking my high scores T_T Lol. I can't do curveball XP I used to be good at it.

10. Welcome!

I also found this site through Google! I'm new here, too. I hope we can get to know each other and I'm looking forward to meeting so many new people! God bless!

Daniel

11. lol! There's a little trick to it ^_~

12. SilverStars,

Welcome. I trust you enjoy our little community.