1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Looks like I'm new

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by SilverStars, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Looks like I'm new

Hey everyone! I found this website on google and I've been searching for something like this all day so..yay! Well, I've been a Christian for...well as long as I remember. God blessed me by placing me into a family that is strong in faith, and didn't wait to tell me all about Him even when I was too young to understand their words.
    Well, I'm happy I can be here and can't wait to start talking with all of you! ^___^

2. Hello, welcome!

I see your avatar says you a music lover. Do you play an instument? If so which one?

3. Hi SilverStars it's good to have you here!

4. Yes I do! I play the piano. ^__^

Thank you all for the welcome

5. Welcome Silverstars. :welcome: Hope you like it here.

6. Welcome Silverstars! I play the piano too and I love it!

7. I play flute but I think piano would be fun. How long have you bewen playing?

8. I haven't been playing very long. I started teaching myself about a year ago. It is a lot of fun. Not as hard as I thought it would be. ^_^ I played the flute for a while!!!

9. Your taking my high scores T_T Lol. I can't do curveball XP I used to be good at it.

10. Welcome!

I also found this site through Google! I'm new here, too. I hope we can get to know each other and I'm looking forward to meeting so many new people! God bless!

Daniel

11. lol! There's a little trick to it ^_~

12. SilverStars,

Welcome. I trust you enjoy our little community.