1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Requests for Assistance' started by love4ever0417, Dec 31, 2015.

1. HI I'm looking for someone that's true, open minded and non judgmental. Someone that's willing to email, text, or fb message me daily. I am lost at what I believe anymore. I use to be a big church going child with my grandma but she passed when I was 9 and things changed alot. I have been thru alot and I have lost my faith and I'm recently reading the bible again and wanting to understand stuff and see where I stand in it all. But I don't need someone preaching to me or pressuring me into it or judging me in anyway. So if you can and will help and be my friend please let me know and thank you so much.
    Cturtle likes this.
  2. Hi friend :) God Bless you! Praying for you! Talk to you soon!
    Love in Christ
    love4ever0417 likes this.
  3. Hi,
    My wife and me will continue to pray for you. we serve the Lord among the youth and children, Your life is precious for God. we understand your problem and desire, we will be happy to help you as much as we can. Please let us know how to contact with you privately.
    God bless
    love4ever0417 and Cturtle say Amen and like this.
  4. I'm new to this site, so I'm not sure how messaging and all that works, but I'd be happy to help if possible! Reply or send me a message and I can give out an email to you. I'm 14, if that matters. I'd be happy to help!
    love4ever0417 and Cturtle say Amen and like this.
  5. Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
  6. Asking CFS members to share any email addresses, street addresses or social media links is a violation of Forum Rule 6.2A.
    We caution all members to refrain from asking other members for personal information. This is for the personal safety and security of ALL CFS members.

This thread may be used for any friendly fellowship posting exchanges but please remember Rule 6.2A. Thank you.

7. Thank you very much!!

Oh, I apologize. I didn't mean to go breaking a rule; thanks for the information!
    I would be more than happy to use this messaging system, or whatever means necessary, if you need a friend. Sorry about the confusion, and know that I'm praying for you.
    love4ever0417 likes this.
  8. Welcome to cfs! Its good to see teenagers getting involved in discussions about the Bible. I pray you time on here is blessed and you are able to learn a lot and give us all a run for our money :)
    God bless you!
    love4ever0417 and JG27_chili say Amen and like this.