1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Looking To Have Fellowship With Other Christians And Christian Advice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Mom mom, Oct 22, 2013.

1. My oldest son is persueing a girl 19 yrs younger than him. I feel this is very wrong, she is 18 he is going on 37. I don't know if this is what they call a "mid life crisis" or he lost his mind. He is so different than he has ever been, I feel as though satan has got a strong hold on him. he has also left his wife of 3 yrs and filed for divorce, and he has a beautiful little boy 18mos. I am so upset. I pray all day and night and I know I need to give it to God and leave it there, but I can not get it out of my mind. It is actually making me I'll. He asked me " where in the bible does god say u can't love someone 19 yrs younger". All I know is that He says don't be unequally yoked! And of course doesn't agree with divorce . Please help!
  2. Pray...pray again...fast...pray...pray again.

Is your family a 'Christian' family? What i mean is have you and your children been 'saved' and made a public declaration of faith? Perhaps your son doesn't need prayer for His relationship with his wife-but prayer for his relationship with Jesus Christ. If your son is right with the LORD-he will get right with his wife....

Pray that the Lord will turn his heart away from wickedness and find truth in our Savior.

3. Thank u bro mike, yes he is saved, has made a public declaration of faith.