List Of Ten Riches Pastors In The World

I can't imagine the younger more robust Billy Graham would have ever considered cult mormonism equal to Christianity. It makes me wonder what inducement Romney provided Dr.Graham at their meeting at the Graham home in North Carolina in order to make this happen during Romney's run for office.

I hate to say it.....but it was probably the best of the two evils!

Remember the song? :D

I knew haggee was bad, but I didn't know this!
Oh yes, I saw it when he said it on his broadcast sermon itself. Then it was picked up and distributed on YouTube.
Hagee ministries found out and invoked Copyright rights and claimed these videos were in violation of that. YouTube pulled every single video that showed either that full sermon or the excerpt of Hagee saying this.
The only evidence of Hagee, who appears to embody the sin of gluttony himself, is the broadcast of excerpts of scary Hagee sermons produced by Young Turks.

I am familiar with this teaching -- my old church taught it! Taught it during a gathering of people from all over the States and the world and made no excuses. They were ridiculous. In many ways.
I agree. And to think of the souls they lead astray. And that these men should know the scripture that forewarns they are accountable for false teaching of their flock, and yet appear not to care about anything but the money.
It's impressions like that that lead me to think we're dealing with atheists in the pulpit rather than true people of God. :(

I hate to say it.....but it was probably the best of the two evils!
Tragically if that is the case it is still a choice to side with one evil. That's never acceptable. Especially one would think for a man of Dr.Graham's stature. He shouldn't have to side with that what he rightly identified as a cult for years before.

Mormonism is considered, albeit loosely, a protestant form of Christianity due to the schism from the Western Rite.

Just in this forum I have seen people going after Pentecostals.

All of these denominations, whether crazy or not, are always biting one another. There are better ways to handle this.

Even if we do not agree with their dogma, the infighting shows the fallen world we are on NO higher ground than they are.

The issue always comes down to one question.

IF the Mormons told YOU that YOU were a false teaching, how would YOU feel?

I do not care if they are right or wrong, HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL?

Now is there a more peaceful way of handling it?

It should make you feel like Paul did which is why he wrote the book of Galatians my brother.

Gal. 1:8-9 says clearly.......
"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed."

Yes, there has been and will always be conversations between Protestants, Catholic and Pentecostals my brother. It is simply discussing with each other the extra Biblical practices that each one operates with.

Glomung, and Larry and other Catholics know very well that I do not accept infant baptism or prayers to Mary or etc.
The Pentecostals know very well that I do not support tongus, or slain in the Spirit or men with the power to heal.

Those are non-essentials to the Christian faith and we all at one time or another have discussed these things. I hope personally that those talks have been productive and cordial and for the most part I think that they have. Not everyone is going to agree with all the things someone else says or believes but when we get down to where the rubber meets the road those non-essential do not mean anything.

But when it comes to ESSENTIALS of the Christian faith we all stand together!

Every single Protestant and Catholic and Pentecostal believer will I think affirm that Jesus is the Christ.
He is God in the flesh.
He was born of the virgin Mary.
He died on the Cross.
He rose again on the 3rd day.
He assended to heaven.
He is coming again to this earth very soon in great power & glory.
The God head is a Trinity of the Father and Son and Holy Spirit.

BUT...........The Mormon faith is NOT the Christian faith my brother. It appears to me that you just may not know exactly what Mormons believe. Are you aware that:

Mormons believe that there are in fact four sources of divinely inspired words, not just one:
1) The Bible “as far as it is translated correctly.” Which verses are considered incorrectly translated is not always made clear.
2) The Book of Mormon, which was “translated” by Smith and published in 1830. Smith claimed it is the “most correct book” on earth and that a person can get closer to God by following its precepts “than by any other book.”
3) The Doctrine and Covenants, containing a collection of modern revelations regarding the “Church of Jesus Christ as it has been restored.”
4) The Pearl of the Great Price, which is considered by Mormons to “clarify” doctrines and teachings that were lost from the Bible and adds its own information about the earth's creation.

Mormons believe the following about God:
He has not always been the Supreme Being of the universe, but attained that status through righteous living and persistent effort.

Mormons believe God the Father has a “body of flesh and bones as tangible as man’s.”
Brigham Young taught that Adam actually was God and the father of Jesus Christ.

Mormons believe that there are different levels or kingdoms in the afterlife:
the celestial kingdom, the terrestrial kingdom, the telestial kingdom, and outer darkness. Where mankind will end up depends on what they believe and do in this life.

Mormon leaders have taught that Jesus’ incarnation was the result of a physical relationship between God the Father and Mary.

Mormons believe Jesus is a god, but that any human can also become a god.

Mormonism teaches that salvation can be earned by a combination of faith and good works.
Clearly, there is only one way to receive salvation and that is to know God and His Son, Jesus (John 17:3). It is not done by works, but by faith (Romans 1:17; 3:28). We can receive this gift no matter who we are or what we have done (Romans 3:22). “Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved” (Acts 4:12).

Without any argument, Mormons are usually friendly, loving, and kind people, that are deceived by a false religion that distorts the nature of God, the Person of Jesus Christ, and the means of salvation. Because of these things, they have to be considered a Cult and not a Christian denomination........IMHO.
( Recommended Resources: Reasoning from the Scriptures with Mormons by Ron Rhodes and Logos Bible Software.)

Tragically if that is the case it is still a choice to side with one evil. That's never acceptable. Especially one would think for a man of Dr.Graham's stature. He shouldn't have to side with that what he rightly identified as a cult for years before.

I agree. I just thought that might have been the reason why it was removed!

View attachment 1130

Does anyone remember Robert Tilton? Success n life. Every time he opened his mouth it was to ask for money.

I have never given even a penny to these money beggars.

Good for you. Never start!

Yes I remember him. He is a Word of Faith preacher who was found to have thrown all the prayer letters into the dumpster in Dallas Tx. A real class act!

I agree. I just thought that might have been the reason why it was removed!
Understood.
View attachment 1130

Does anyone remember Robert Tilton? Success n life. Every time he opened his mouth it was to ask for money.

I have never given even a penny to these money beggars.
I was living in Canada when I first became aware of Tilton. That particular first impression featured him telling his TV viewers that if they expected God to answer their prayers, they had better show God they supported his (meaning Tilton's) ministry.
If you want God to answer your prayer keep your vow! (vows are what Tilton calls money and promises to send him cash)

He's a disgrace. I loved it that not long after I saw Diane Sawyer out him on her evening investigative news show.
Now his ministry is not even close to what it was and he's on, what is it? His 4th wife?

But God has a way of loosening the tongue of false teachers. ;)

Benny Hinn is another one. But Rod Parsley is a real peach. I couldn't believe he asked his viewers to send him money because he said Satan had stolen millions from him. :confused: Evidently in Parsley's case he has issues with that quite often. Satan waging attacks against him.

Rod Parsley says ministry threatened by lack of funds

The headline of the appeal for donations reads: "Will you help me take back what the devil stole?"

The last time I saw Parsley on TV was when he said he was going to end human trafficking. Send money! After his show returned from the commercial where he asked for money for one of his latest publications, he changed his tune. Saying he was going to pursue a mission to save children from human sex trafficking, sexual slavery.

Jakes—is in lockstep with all Faith/Prosperity teachers. He fosters a give-to-get mentality, makes a habit of distorting the plain meanings of passages, and considers the spoken word to be even more powerful than the Word made flesh.

He is a "Oneness Pentecostal who does not believe in the Trinity and has said and written exactly that. Perhaps his greatest error, however, is to use Trinitarian language all the while pouring decidedly unbiblical meanings into the words.

He even goes so far as to put the following words in the mouth of Messiah Jesus:
“My hands are tied because I can’t do any more for you than what you say.”

Just something to for you to think about.

Then can it be reasonable that your criticism is aimed at this ministries belief-structure and not necessarily the size or wealth associated with the ministry itself?

If a doctor visits an impoverished society and administers care but uses a wanton and evil motive to expense the poor for the purpose of documenting medical experiments for physiological gains in science; then can we agree that the doctor falls to evil abhorrence and deontological error? Yet do we rationalize that doctors themselves to be evil, or that some practices fall to praxeological lust?

Thus can we agree that all the negativity here regarding ministry should be allocated not to ministry success and even ministry prosperity, but to the maligned praxeology of those who may have went astray from the ethical and scriptural mandates of ministry?

For government is immorally unjust to help any person using stolen money, as those in political power fall to violent despotism doing so when individual consent and participatory ministry is legislated to invalidity; thus it should be the successful/able ministry, and the successful/able individual that helps the helpless, domestic and abroad. For private ministry and private individuals are the prime scriptural mechanism for benevolence.

Then can it be reasonable that your criticism is aimed at this ministries belief-structure and not necessarily the size or wealth associated with the ministry itself?

That would be reasonable. Making money is expected and accepted.

Being a capitalist and understanding business, my problem is with those that fleece the flock by shall I say less than straight forward truth telling..

But far from that and more to the Biblical standards, Jesus taught us that there would be false teachers in the last days who would do exactly what we see being done today.

In business one can lose money when fleeced and lied to. In the Christian ministry, one can lose their eternal life.
I believe that there is a huge separation between those two.

If a doctor visits an impoverished society and administers care but uses a wanton and evil motive to expense the poor for the purpose of documenting medical experiments for physiological gains in science; then can we agree that the doctor falls to evil abhorrence and deontological error? Yet do we rationalize that doctors themselves to be evil, or that some practices fall to praxeological lust?

Thus can we agree that all the negativity here regarding ministry should be allocated not to ministry success and even ministry prosperity, but to the maligned praxeology of those who may have went astray from the ethical and scriptural mandates of ministry?

For government is immorally unjust to help any person using stolen money, as those in political power fall to violent despotism doing so when individual consent and participatory ministry is legislated to invalidity; thus it should be the successful/able ministry, and the successful/able individual that helps the helpless, domestic and abroad. For private ministry and private individuals are the prime scriptural mechanism for benevolence.

Philosophical arguments never solve any problems but only create more questions that are never able to be answered.

Col. 2:8..........
"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world and not after Christ".

So then, and before you respond that I am being negitive, not all philosophy is bad, when presented in a God centered way so that it can be helpful to all believers.

In all fairness to the one who posted the video on Kenneth Copeland bragging. Re-listen to the video. He states that his ministry has earned over $1 billion in a span of over 40 years. But I do not like Copeland's or others with their sermons dealing with "Stink and Grow Rich" theology they pervey. I find it very misleading and dangerous. Remember prophet Samuel? Remember the Priest Eli? His two sons Hophni and Phineas? They abused their post as priests and they were killed by God for it. I do think that God is going to not be too kind to some of these preachers. What of the unsung heroes? The preachers that have not so huge congregations and minister and take care of their flock? I Ask that the next time you see your pastor thank him.

In all fairness to the one who posted the video on Kenneth Copeland bragging. Re-listen to the video. He states that his ministry has earned over $1 billion in a span of over 40 years. But I do not like Copeland's or others with their sermons dealing with "Stink and Grow Rich" theology they pervey. I find it very misleading and dangerous. Remember prophet Samuel? Remember the Priest Eli? His two sons Hophni and Phineas? They abused their post as priests and they were killed by God for it. I do think that God is going to not be too kind to some of these preachers. What of the unsung heroes? The preachers that have not so huge congregations and minister and take care of their flock? I Ask that the next time you see your pastor thank him.

Amen brother!

As I have said before......when you get sick and are in the hospital and you call for Mr. Copeland to come and visit you and pray for you, remember this..........HE AINT COMMING!!

Your local pastor will be the one to come and see you folks, not a TV personality.

Mormonism is considered, albeit loosely, a protestant form of Christianity due to the schism from the Western Rite.

No, Mormonism is not, even loosely, Protestant. Mormonism is based on the book of Mormon, not Protestantism. Maybe you could say that Mormonism is considered, albeit loosely, a sect of Christianity.

Even if we do not agree with their dogma, the infighting shows the fallen world we are on NO higher ground than they are.

Legitimizing lies of conmen by not "infighting" is worse than "infighting."

IF the Mormons told YOU that YOU were a false teaching, how would YOU feel?

I'd be happy if a Mormon told me I were false teaching, and I'd invite them to explain why.

Now is there a more peaceful way of handling it?

Anything men do can be done better, including ending falling for the lies of glaring conmen.

Back