1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

List Of Famous Christian Quotes

Discussion in 'Important Things To Consider' started by Brian J. Rivera, Aug 23, 2014.

1. I'm looking for quotes from famous christians, do you guys have any.

It is as much our duty to secure ourselves against the effects of lightning as against those of rain, snow, and wind by the means God has put into our hands
    Prof. John Winthrop,

2. I will cause a boy who drives a plow to know more of the scriptures than the pope. William Tyndale

Brian J. Rivera likes this.
  3. I just had to submit a one-sentence paper for my fall semester attendance requirements. I chose a MLK quote since most liberal professors love him and because this particular instructor has a shaved-head, butch haircut with her specialization in queer theory. I figured if she was going to put it right out there then so would I. But in a way she could accept and relate. I figure it might be the only chance to witness soooo....

Anyway, the quote is:

"The end of life is not to be happy, nor to achieve pleasure and avoid pain, but to do the will of God, come what may."